• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Gen7 Shiny/Apricorn Ball Shop

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
It's the indigo one

Oh. I was actually looking for a violet core, but no worries. You actually have other things I'm interested in.
I'd like Heavy Mudbray, Heavy Alolan Diglett, and Lure Chinchou, all female. In exchange, I've got:

-Beast Ball Adamant Minior (Indigo)
-Lure Ball Bold Eevee
-Moon Ball Timid Gastly w/Perish Song
-Bold Level Ball Cleffa
-Beast Ball Modest Horsea
-Jolly Lure Ball HA Bruxish

Last edited:
Oh. I was actually looking for a violet core, but no worries. You actually have other things I'm interested in.
I'd like Heavy Mudbray, Heavy Alolan Diglett, and Lure Chinchou, all female. In exchange, I've got:

-Beast Ball Adamant Minior (Indigo)
-Lure Ball Bold Eevee
-Moon Ball Timid Gastly w/Perish Song
-Bold Level Ball Cleffa
-Beast Ball Modest Horsea
-Jolly Lure Ball HA Bruxish
I do have the bruxish and gastly, the gastly isn't listed due to it being in my bank, also I don't breed for gender, whatever I have in stock is what I give out, with male mons being able to pass the ball it's in i haven't been breeding for gender at all this gen unfortunately

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I do have the bruxish and gastly, the gastly isn't listed due to it being in my bank, also I don't breed for gender, whatever I have in stock is what I give out, with male mons being able to pass the ball it's in i haven't been breeding for gender at all this gen unfortunately

Oh, I ask for females this gen just to Nature chain for later, not for Pokeball inheriting ^^;

I never any case, will you accept any of the other offers?

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl

Clarity

Rawr! <3
I'm back. <3

My wants: Love Ball Togedemaru, Love Ball Bounsweet and Love Ball Mimikyu

My offers: Friend Ball Cleffa, Love Ball Alola Grimer and Beast Ball Chansey

dstenshi

Shokotan
does anything I have in my sig interest you? Also, do you trade your Shiny pokemon at a ratio of 3:1, or you only trade for shinys and don't trade them? Let me know :)

I'm back. <3

My wants: Love Ball Togedemaru, Love Ball Bounsweet and Love Ball Mimikyu

My offers: Friend Ball Cleffa, Love Ball Alola Grimer and Beast Ball Chansey
hello :) I accept your offer, i'll be on tomorrow in the afternoon to trade, am so tired right now, I just got done trading about 250 or so mons I had in my moon game to my sun game so I can restart my moon game
does anything I have in my sig interest you? Also, do you trade your Shiny pokemon at a ratio of 3:1, or you only trade for shinys and don't trade them? Let me know :)
I see a few mons I don't have, to answer your question I do trade 1 shiny for 3 apricorn ball mons I don't have

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey char back again for a pokemon I want ^_^ I see you have level ball lillipup is it possible I have anything you want for it? I did get a few more things in stock ^_^ I am still waiting on the tepig though in my shop I will let you know when I do get it ;)

hey char back again for a pokemon I want ^_^ I see you have level ball lillipup is it possible I have anything you want for it? I did get a few more things in stock ^_^ I am still waiting on the tepig though in my shop I will let you know when I do get it ;)
Hello :D I'll go with the moon ball solosis for the lillipup, and ok let me know when I get it I'll still trade the bruxish for it if u still want :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello :D I'll go with the moon ball solosis for the lillipup, and ok let me know when I get it I'll still trade the bruxish for it if u still want :)

alright I will get started on it with some other requests for people :3 and oh yes I do want it still :3 we seem to keep missing each other by a hour >.>