• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Gen7 Shiny/Apricorn Ball Shop

alright I will get started on it with some other requests for people :3 and oh yes I do want it still :3 we seem to keep missing each other by a hour >.>
Ok cool I should be free tomorrow if u happen to get it done then :)

dstenshi

Shokotan
hello :) I accept your offer, i'll be on tomorrow in the afternoon to trade, am so tired right now, I just got done trading about 250 or so mons I had in my moon game to my sun game so I can restart my moon game

I see a few mons I don't have, to answer your question I do trade 1 shiny for 3 apricorn ball mons I don't have

Which mons were you interested in That I have?

And Does the Dhelmise have 0 IV's in speed?
Does the Feebas Have Egg Moves?
What Nature is The Fletchling?

Let me know, and thanks for the reply :)

Which mons were you interested in That I have?

And Does the Dhelmise have 0 IV's in speed?
Does the Feebas Have Egg Moves?
What Nature is The Fletchling?

Let me know, and thanks for the reply :)
These 3 moon ball tynamo heavy sandshrew HA, lure carvanha
Dhelmise is 6iv
Feebas has mirror coat, dragon breath, brine, dragon pulse
Fletchling adamant

SoNkei

Hello.
May i ask what arev the the Ivs for the shiny Mimikyu in the luxury ball? I am also interested for the shiny Mariane.
I can offer a wide arrange of pokemon in special balls. I list a couple of them here:
Heavy Ball adamant Dhelmise
Heavy Ball Tortunator
Heavy Ball Drampa
Friend Ball Snivy
Beast Ball timid Bagon
Moon Ball Morellul
Dive Ball bold Hydration--->Drizzle Wingull
Love Ball Vulpix
Beast Ball Litwick
Love Ball Litwick

And many more. PM me if youare interested!

Hello.
May i ask what arev the the Ivs for the shiny Mimikyu in the luxury ball? I am also interested for the shiny Mariane.
I can offer a wide arrange of pokemon in special balls. I list a couple of them here:
Heavy Ball adamant Dhelmise
Heavy Ball Tortunator
Heavy Ball Drampa
Friend Ball Snivy
Beast Ball timid Bagon
Moon Ball Morellul
Dive Ball bold Hydration--->Drizzle Wingull
Love Ball Vulpix
Beast Ball Litwick
Love Ball Litwick

And many more. PM me if youare interested!
The mimikyu has either 5/6 IV since I didnt post the IV, I can't check the judge anymore since I restarted my game last night to confirm again but I know it's either 5/6 IV
I don't have these from the ones you listed, heavy ball dhelmise turtonator drampa, moon ball morellul, beast ball litwick, love ball litwick

dstenshi

Shokotan
These 3 moon ball tynamo heavy sandshrew HA, lure carvanha
Dhelmise is 6iv
Feebas has mirror coat, dragon breath, brine, dragon pulse
Fletchling adamant

The dhelmise needs o Speed sadly T_T

Um, I'd like the Feebas first most. So if I can get that I should be done breeding ur slush rushs. already bred the other 2.

If you can find another 3 you want I'd love fletchlingxD woulda picked it, but want in a levelball more :p

Edit: Finished and added you as a friend, will wait in plaza :)

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Very interested in the Level Ball Cyndaquil and Lure Ball Oshawott. I can offer Level Ball Drampa and Lure Ball Totodile for the two. If those don't interest you, you can of course take a look at what I've got in my shop! :)

The dhelmise needs o Speed sadly T_T

Um, I'd like the Feebas first most. So if I can get that I should be done breeding ur slush rush in 5-10 minutes. already bred the other 2.

If you can find another 3 you want I'd love fletchlingxD woulda picked it, but want in a levelball more :p
I'll go with moon ball goomy HA, moon ball salandit, level ball Jangmo-o
Very interested in the Level Ball Cyndaquil and Lure Ball Oshawott. I can offer Level Ball Drampa and Lure Ball Totodile for the two. If those don't interest you, you can of course take a look at what I've got in my shop! :)
I'll take the level drampa but have the totodile I'll have a look at your shop

dstenshi

Shokotan
I'll go with moon ball goomy HA, moon ball salandit, level ball Jangmo-o

I'll take the level drampa but have the totodile I'll have a look at your shop

ok will work on those 3 after the trade for feebas if that's ok? got the other 3 ready ;P

dstenshi

Shokotan
ooo xD ok, yeah I'll work on the other 3 then right now ;P
Ok I'll message here when I'm on
I'll go with the love oranguru inner focus with the level drampa for the 2 u wanted

dstenshi

Shokotan
Ok I'll message here when I'm on

I'll go with the love oranguru inner focus with the level drampa for the 2 u wanted

I got the other 3 xD

But I think I want the female salandit shiny. instead of the fletchling

dstenshi

Shokotan
ok but no more changes, i'm home now and i'm going to get your mons ready

ok T_T, maybe I'll go on a catching rampage with my special balls xD and send u a pm to see if you like the combo to earn the metagross for 3 more xD

I have 2 fast, 1 level, 1 lure, 1 love, 1 friend, and 2 heavy, and beastballs, if you let me know which pkmn u wish ppl caught in any of those balls, i can go on a mission to catch them xD