• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Gen7 Shiny/Apricorn Ball Shop

dstenshi

Shokotan
Server maintenance till 11:00P.M. Eastern... started an hourago the site says

ok T_T, maybe I'll go on a catching rampage with my special balls xD and send u a pm to see if you like the combo to earn the metagross for 3 more xD

I have 2 fast, 1 level, 1 lure, 1 love, 1 friend, and 2 heavy, and beastballs, if you let me know which pkmn u wish ppl caught in any of those balls, i can go on a mission to catch them xD
i'm trading u the feebas and metagross, I don't wanna add more to the trade, I have other trades to make and wanna get them done, and don't like trading a lot of mons at once, i'll have to catch more fodder mons to trade to u if I add any more, i'm not very far in my sun game and don't have a lot of money to buy pokeballs, i'm making these few trades I have and then I am gonna play more story

dstenshi

Shokotan
i'm trading u the feebas and metagross, I don't wanna add more to the trade, I have other trades to make and wanna get them done, and don't like trading a lot of mons at once, i'll have to catch more fodder mons to trade to u if I add any more, i'm not very far in my sun game and don't have a lot of money to buy pokeballs, i'm making these few trades I have and then I am gonna play more story

Well I was speaking for the future when i mentioned the balls as I would also be questing them out, but anyways, a good cheap pokeball way is in the royal avenue supermart. you get a discount coupon when you enter for 50% off, and u can use it repeatly, buy 10 pokeballs for 1K and get a free premierball, should be a very cheap way to buy them, hope that helps for the future :)

Well I was speaking for the future when i mentioned the balls as I would also be questing them out, but anyways, a good cheap pokeball way is in the royal avenue supermart. you get a discount coupon when you enter for 50% off, and u can use it repeatly, buy 10 pokeballs for 1K and get a free premierball, should be a very cheap way to buy them, hope that helps for the future :)
yah i'll prolly have to do that money is hard to come by at times since I buy a lot of in game clothes etc, anyway i'm ready to trade I can hop online now

dstenshi

Shokotan
yah i'll prolly have to do that money is hard to come by at times since I buy a lot of in game clothes etc, anyway i'm ready to trade I can hop online now

i posted right above , but unfortunately there is a server maintenance right now and no1 can trade for the next 2 and a half hours.

dstenshi

Shokotan
I dunno what u mean, but I am able to trade, I just needed to download a patch to get online

ah, well the global link site said maintenance was till 11:00pm eastern time, and i thought it might be a patch but am having trouble finding it on the gameshop area, or in sun xD

ah, well the global link site said maintenance was till 11:00pm eastern time, and i thought it might be a patch but am having trouble finding it on the gameshop area, or in sun xD
if u go onto the eshop and type pokemon on the search part the patch is the first thing that comes up

dstenshi

Shokotan

dstenshi

Shokotan
no prob, always type pokemon when there is an update that's what I always do, sometimes it does say theres an update when u put ur game in but if it doesn't use that method

thanks, yeah i couldn;t find it under new, notifications, or in the game xD so was freaking out xD updated now, and online when ur rdy

dstenshi

Shokotan

Road

Shiny Master
Heya Charizard! Good to see ya in 7th Gen. ;3

I've finally got some stuff on 7th as well, and would be interested in Shinies as usual! Are you currently taking Shinies and Ball Pokemon? I could probably work on catching something (I'm not too far in my ENG Moon but I completed my JPN Sun and could get something on there).

As for Shinies, here's my current list:

Dugtrio (F, UT, JPN)
Cutiefly (F, Lv. 11, UT)
Lycanroc (F, Lv. 58, Sassy, T, Midnight)

Rowlet (5IV)
Popplio (Modest, 5IV)
Grubbin (5IV)
Salandit (F, Timid, 5IV)
Wimpod (Adamant, 5IV)
Sandygast (5IV)
Mimikyu (6IV)
Vulpix (Timid, 5IV)

I've just submitted my trade thread and I haven't recorded the details for everything, but if yer interested I can report on it tonight! Let me know. c:

Heya Charizard! Good to see ya in 7th Gen. ;3

I've finally got some stuff on 7th as well, and would be interested in Shinies as usual! Are you currently taking Shinies and Ball Pokemon? I could probably work on catching something (I'm not too far in my ENG Moon but I completed my JPN Sun and could get something on there).

As for Shinies, here's my current list:

Dugtrio (F, UT, JPN)
Cutiefly (F, Lv. 11, UT)
Lycanroc (F, Lv. 58, Sassy, T, Midnight)

Rowlet (5IV)
Popplio (Modest, 5IV)
Grubbin (5IV)
Salandit (F, Timid, 5IV)
Wimpod (Adamant, 5IV)
Sandygast (5IV)
Mimikyu (6IV)
Vulpix (Timid, 5IV)

I've just submitted my trade thread and I haven't recorded the details for everything, but if yer interested I can report on it tonight! Let me know. c:
sry for the late reply I haven't been feeling well past few days and going to work at same time :/, but yah I do trade for both apricorn ball mons and shiny mons

Gova730

I am interested in
love Morelull
lure Oshawott, Wishiwashi
moon Staryu.

You can check my post in the specific ball tread. Tried to paste the url to it, but it won't let me. My post is on the second page.

Road

Shiny Master
sry for the late reply I haven't been feeling well past few days and going to work at same time :/, but yah I do trade for both apricorn ball mons and shiny mons
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! I know the struggle well...Hope you're feeling better! @@

Yay! I'd be interested in:
Passimian-male-quick ball-lonely-receiver-lv.20-0 IV
Mareanie-female-luxary ball-bold-regenerator
Golem(alolan)-female-repeat ball-adamant-galvanize-lv.100-4IV

Luckily my trade thread was approved so I'll link you there to check it out! Not sure I have much to offer in exchange, but let me know!