1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Charizard's Gen7 Shiny/Apricorn Ball Shop

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Charizard_Rulez84, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

I'll go with these carvanha lure with HA, sandygast moon HA, wimpod moon, crabrawler moon
    How bout grubbin wimpod sandygast for the 3 u wanted?

2. Road

Road Shiny Master

Sounds good to me! I'll have them cloned and ready. Forgot to ask if Passimian is UT? I assumed probably and regardless I'll take him, was just curious!

3. Charizard_Rulez84

He is UT, at lv.20 though, was prolly a random encounter whoever originally caught him

4. Road

Road Shiny Master

Yeah that's within the valid range of levels so it's perfect! I'll be around at my usual times, but I think my weekday is too late/early for you so I'll catch you over the weekend?

5. Charizard_Rulez84

I usually work weekends, after 6pm my time Sunday I can trade then but I'm usually free Monday-Wednesday most times

6. Charizardflash1

Charizardflash1 Pokemon master

Hey charizard I have a lv2 4 iv special ball pikachu could I have your shiny adamant rowlet for that

7. Road

Road Shiny Master

Jesus I just realized I never replied to this somehow. Anyway unfortunately I think your Sun evenings are my Mon mornings (so it should be Sun evening for you now?) and that's in my work time haha. I also reduced my trading times down to just my Wed night and weekends, but if you are available your Wed morning that might work!

(Also it's been a little while and I've added some new Shinies to my shop, so if you wanna take a look and change anything it's fine by me; I haven't cloned anything yet and all. @w@)

8. Charizard_Rulez84

Sure u can have the rowlet for it
    I can try and trade my wed morning if that works for you

9. Road

Road Shiny Master

Awesome! I've forgotten your time zone again, but I'm around from 7-10 PM on my Wed night. (I've recently found a pretty good time zone converter if you wanna check when that is for you!)

10. Charizard_Rulez84

added my gen6 bank mons on front page :)

11. koosbane

koosbane master breeder

Offering love ball vanilite and snivy.

Requesting dream ball Caterpie and riolu.

12. Charizard_Rulez84

Sure ok by me

13. koosbane

koosbane master breeder

Private message sent.

14. Charizard_Rulez84

Bump to top

15. LFT

LFT New Member

Nature:careful
    Ivs:31/31/31/31/31/0
    Ability:sturdy
    Egg moves: none
    Ball type:heave

Pokemon I have: Turtonator

Ball type: level/heavy
    Ability: Shell Armor
    Iv:31/31/31/31/31/xx

Eggmoves: none

Nature:modest

16. Charizard_Rulez84

Sry I'm holding off on trades atm, been working a lot and haven't done much with the shop

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017