• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Gen7 Shiny/Apricorn Ball Shop

I am interested in
love Morelull
lure Oshawott, Wishiwashi
moon Staryu.

You can check my post in the specific ball tread. Tried to paste the url to it, but it won't let me. My post is on the second page.
I'll go with these carvanha lure with HA, sandygast moon HA, wimpod moon, crabrawler moon
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! I know the struggle well...Hope you're feeling better! @@

Yay! I'd be interested in:
Passimian-male-quick ball-lonely-receiver-lv.20-0 IV
Mareanie-female-luxary ball-bold-regenerator
Golem(alolan)-female-repeat ball-adamant-galvanize-lv.100-4IV

Luckily my trade thread was approved so I'll link you there to check it out! Not sure I have much to offer in exchange, but let me know!
How bout grubbin wimpod sandygast for the 3 u wanted?

Road

Shiny Master
How bout grubbin wimpod sandygast for the 3 u wanted?
Sounds good to me! I'll have them cloned and ready. Forgot to ask if Passimian is UT? I assumed probably and regardless I'll take him, was just curious!

Road

Shiny Master
He is UT, at lv.20 though, was prolly a random encounter whoever originally caught him
Yeah that's within the valid range of levels so it's perfect! I'll be around at my usual times, but I think my weekday is too late/early for you so I'll catch you over the weekend?

Yeah that's within the valid range of levels so it's perfect! I'll be around at my usual times, but I think my weekday is too late/early for you so I'll catch you over the weekend?
I usually work weekends, after 6pm my time Sunday I can trade then but I'm usually free Monday-Wednesday most times

Road

Shiny Master
I usually work weekends, after 6pm my time Sunday I can trade then but I'm usually free Monday-Wednesday most times
Jesus I just realized I never replied to this somehow. Anyway unfortunately I think your Sun evenings are my Mon mornings (so it should be Sun evening for you now?) and that's in my work time haha. I also reduced my trading times down to just my Wed night and weekends, but if you are available your Wed morning that might work!

(Also it's been a little while and I've added some new Shinies to my shop, so if you wanna take a look and change anything it's fine by me; I haven't cloned anything yet and all. @w@)

Hey charizard I have a lv2 4 iv special ball pikachu could I have your shiny adamant rowlet for that
Sure u can have the rowlet for it
Jesus I just realized I never replied to this somehow. Anyway unfortunately I think your Sun evenings are my Mon mornings (so it should be Sun evening for you now?) and that's in my work time haha. I also reduced my trading times down to just my Wed night and weekends, but if you are available your Wed morning that might work!

(Also it's been a little while and I've added some new Shinies to my shop, so if you wanna take a look and change anything it's fine by me; I haven't cloned anything yet and all. @w@)
I can try and trade my wed morning if that works for you

Road

Shiny Master

LFT

Nature:careful
Ivs:31/31/31/31/31/0
Ability:sturdy
Egg moves: none
Ball type:heave

Pokemon I have: Turtonator

Ball type: level/heavy
Ability: Shell Armor
Iv:31/31/31/31/31/xx

Eggmoves: none

Nature:modest

Nature:careful
Ivs:31/31/31/31/31/0
Ability:sturdy
Egg moves: none
Ball type:heave

Pokemon I have: Turtonator

Ball type: level/heavy
Ability: Shell Armor
Iv:31/31/31/31/31/xx

Eggmoves: none

Nature:modest
Sry I'm holding off on trades atm, been working a lot and haven't done much with the shop

Last edited: