• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Shiny/Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
hey charizard do you happen to have any non event korean shiny pokemon??!!

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic

Cool Boy

Be fearless
Hey agian :)
What egg move does your :Roselia Timid Lv.1 Male(31/30/30/31/31/31) HP Ice Ability:Natural Cure know?

Spektor

Pokemon Master
yah i did i usually don't trade for events i'm more of a shiny flawless near flawless person

Hi are you available to trade? :)

P.S sorry about yesterday when I sent you to my shop, it seems that my section has accidentally vanished. If you want to have a look at it let meh know :p

Hi are you available to trade? :)

P.S sorry about yesterday when I sent you to my shop, it seems that my section has accidentally vanished. If you want to have a look at it let meh know :p

i'm finishing this trade with Dizzy first n then gonna eat i'll be free after that, n sure if u want me to i'll look

Spektor

Pokemon Master
i'm finishing this trade with Dizzy first n then gonna eat i'll be free after that, n sure if u want me to i'll look

Cool. Im at my restaurant so just vm me so I know. Ill get back on in a while

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Is there any 3 shiny flawless you need from bleumbreons shop?
Cuz he'll clone me 3! xD

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Your too hard to trade with! :p

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Do u want win2013 keldeo?

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
What about birthday pikachu?

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
I have every shiny legendary!
Interested in any?

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
I have a Legit near flawless Shiny Eppie Mew! but would need cloneback!

Status
Not open for further replies.