• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Shiny/Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
loll, thanks for the response anyway =D Details (Nature and IV's) on the Flying Pikachu feb 2012mewtwo?
the natures are already listed but i dont know iv's to those

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Hey Charizard. I was wondering if I could trade for your Nobunagas Rayquaza. What are you looking for? I have a couple shinies and a few events.

Shubba

Hi! I have a Shiny Jigglypuff that I catched, but I don't have interest on shinies. You trade it for normal pokemon? If yes, what do you have for trade?

Hi! I have a Shiny Jigglypuff that I catched, but I don't have interest on shinies. You trade it for normal pokemon? If yes, what do you have for trade?
i don't have any normal pokes if that's what ur looking for, my boxes contain just shiny pokes n a few events

Pidj

Hi, I have a shiny female DW Mild Abra with IV's 30/15/30/31/31/31. It's unique I RNG'd it myself. Are you interested in it? If so, I'm interested in your Zapdos with the exact same IV spread

Hi, I have a shiny female DW Mild Abra with IV's 30/15/30/31/31/31. It's unique I RNG'd it myself. Are you interested in it? If so, I'm interested in your Zapdos with the exact same IV spread
i would but i already have a dw shiny timid abra, do u have anything else that's not listed in my shop?

Pidj

i would but i already have a dw shiny timid abra, do u have anything else that's not listed in my shop?

Not readily available. How about I EV train it to your liking and train it to be a KAdabra so that when traded it becomes an Alakazam?

Pidj

yah sure that's ok by me

OK cool. Do you mind if I give it pokerus? It will make the training much easier!

I also have a shiny chandelure if you're interested in that. Its not flawless and has some random EVs. I caught it as a random encounter, no RNG'ing.

Also - for future reference are you interested in shinies (probably flawless, or flawed to suit a particular hidden power) if it has a different ability to something you already have. For example, I'm thinking of RNG'ing some yanma in the future. I see you have one already but yours has the Compoundeyes ability where as I'll be RNG'ing for Speed Boost. Is that of any value to you?

OK cool. Do you mind if I give it pokerus? It will make the training much easier!

I also have a shiny chandelure if you're interested in that. Its not flawless and has some random EVs. I caught it as a random encounter, no RNG'ing.

Also - for future reference are you interested in shinies (probably flawless, or flawed to suit a particular hidden power) if it has a different ability to something you already have. For example, I'm thinking of RNG'ing some yanma in the future. I see you have one already but yours has the Compoundeyes ability where as I'll be RNG'ing for Speed Boost. Is that of any value to you?
pkrs is fine by me, i'd be interested in the yanma

Nickdaflick

Interested in your Shiny Timid Treecko - I have an EV Trained modest Typhlosion in Sp.A and speed. :)

also have event shiny entei

Pidj

pkrs is fine by me, i'd be interested in the yanma

Good to know. Unfortunately I'm going to be very busy until after the weekend so I won't be ready with the Kadabra/Alakazam until middle of next week at earliest. Hope that's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.