• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Shiny/Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampaze

Read

I really need your darkrai, victini and celebi. I have MYSTRY mew, sh chandelure lv 100(hardy nature max ev), sh dusknoir, sh lugia, sh latios. and more. PM ME Asap. ty

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
Cuz being too lazy to RNG legendaries which would require me to re play through the game or being unable to rng events that have already happened is completely different than being unwilling to RNG...

I really need your darkrai, victini and celebi. I have MYSTRY mew, sh chandelure lv 100(hardy nature max ev), sh dusknoir, sh lugia, sh latios. and more. PM ME Asap. ty
i'm not interested in those sry

Cuz being too lazy to RNG legendaries which would require me to re play through the game or being unable to rng events that have already happened is completely different than being unwilling to RNG...
ok well i'm really not after anything specific, usually if i need anything i have a few friends that are always willing to help me

Vampaze

read

Hmm.. are you intersted in any of these? event jirachi(i havnt trained it. its lv 5, not hacked), sh kyurem(modest, not hacked), sh giratini(lv 1, not hacked). please message me back asap

I'm interested in:
Eevee Timid Lv.1 Female(31/16/31/31/31/31) Ability:Anticipation(DW)
Treecko Timid Lv.1 Male Flawless Ability:Overgrow

Check out my shop for what you would like

amp88

Pokemon Master
Hey, I'm interested in one of your Arceus' and one of your Shaymins, doesn't matter which of each to me. I can offer you anything that is breedable, including phiones. I have a shiny Haxorous, and a shiny Garchomp. As far as legendaries go I have a Dialga, Virizion, Coballion, and Terakion.

Anything interest you?

I'm interested in:
Eevee Timid Lv.1 Female(31/16/31/31/31/31) Ability:Anticipation(DW)
Treecko Timid Lv.1 Male Flawless Ability:Overgrow

Check out my shop for what you would like
i didn't see anything i need

Hey, I'm interested in one of your Arceus' and one of your Shaymins, doesn't matter which of each to me. I can offer you anything that is breedable, including phiones. I have a shiny Haxorous, and a shiny Garchomp. As far as legendaries go I have a Dialga, Virizion, Coballion, and Terakion.

Anything interest you?
no sry, i only trade for flawless/near flawless shiny pokes

DreamerClouDe

BreedrExtraordinaire
I'd like to inquire about the Modest Singing Pikachu, if it's still available? If there's any way to check the IVs on it, I'd like to know what they are. Either way, I'd still like to make a request for it. Not exactly sure what to offer, but I'm able to RNG abuse eggs in the 5th gen, if you have any specific thing in mind that you'd want for it. I also have quite a few events, but I'd be less inclined to trade my flawless or near flawless ones for the Pikachu if it wasn't flawless or near flawless itself. Send me a reply however you see fit. First time making a Trade Shop post for me s I'm not sure if I'll get a notification if you reply here. I do check my PMs often though, if you can't get my attention here. ^_^

Thanks for your time,
DreamerClouDe

I'd like to inquire about the Modest Singing Pikachu, if it's still available? If there's any way to check the IVs on it, I'd like to know what they are. Either way, I'd still like to make a request for it. Not exactly sure what to offer, but I'm able to RNG abuse eggs in the 5th gen, if you have any specific thing in mind that you'd want for it. I also have quite a few events, but I'd be less inclined to trade my flawless or near flawless ones for the Pikachu if it wasn't flawless or near flawless itself. Send me a reply however you see fit. First time making a Trade Shop post for me s I'm not sure if I'll get a notification if you reply here. I do check my PMs often though, if you can't get my attention here. ^_^

Thanks for your time,
DreamerClouDe
i don't know iv's since it has a ribbon i can't pokecheck it to see them but i don't think it's flawless has 68 HP 34 atk 23 def 40 sp atk 34 sp def 65 spd

I want UT FAL2010 Mew if isnt a cloned pokemon Im offering 10 ANIV Celebi legit UT
good chance it's already cloned, even if it wasn't i clone my pokes anyway

Be123

I want the UT victini 14Movie or mew FAL2010 if you want my celebi
I think pokemon with special ribbon cant Be cloned

Last edited:

Hopsin

Funk Volume

Hopsin

Funk Volume

Jbssnnt

Hey I'm really interested in any of you're mew, Shaymin, Manaphy, Darkrai
and Celebi. It does not have to have a particular nature or come from a certain
event. I can offer any pokemon that can be bred (excluding Phione) as well
as a Keldeo, Rotom, Magmortar(EV trained), Kyurem and some shinies, Machamp,
Pichu, Ditto, Haxorus, Gible and Gyrados. If required I can EV train the pokemon
or breed for a specific nature.

PM if interested.

Hey I'm really interested in any of you're mew, Shaymin, Manaphy, Darkrai
and Celebi. It does not have to have a particular nature or come from a certain
event. I can offer any pokemon that can be bred (excluding Phione) as well
as a Keldeo, Rotom, Magmortar(EV trained), Kyurem and some shinies, Machamp,
Pichu, Ditto, Haxorus, Gible and Gyrados. If required I can EV train the pokemon
or breed for a specific nature.

PM if interested.
i'm only interested in flawless/near flawless shiny pokes right now

Status
Not open for further replies.