• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Shiny/Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can we make some deals on pokes please message me if interested
what were u interested in and what do u have to offer

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Is there anything in specifc you are looking for? I'm pretty sure I can get it(don't worry I don't do hacks).

not trying to start nothin just becuase someone says it isn't a hack doesn't always mean there truthful best way to prove that it isn't is uploading to pokecheck...not that i don't believe you just saying its better to prove that your a legal trader thats all if you have proof...this site has alot of hackers and its hard to weave out the legal traders...sorry chairzard don't mind this post i just like to get these things across...

Last edited:

DreamerClouDe

BreedrExtraordinaire
Ahh ok. Either way, I'd like it. Anything you have in mind that you'd like for it? I can RNG Eggs in B/W, shiny and/or flawless/near-flawless. I'd gladly do a fair number for the Pikachu. I'm in need of one pretty bad.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi, I really, really need your shiny near flawless bold foongus, I have a shiny sassy near flawless (0 in speed) level 100 dusclops to trade for it, plus a level 100 timid starmie. I can only offer one of these to you.

Hi, I really, really need your shiny near flawless bold foongus, I have a shiny sassy near flawless (0 in speed) level 100 dusclops to trade for it, plus a level 100 timid starmie. I can only offer one of these to you.
sry but i already have both, my dusclops is impish n already have a timid staryu

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Hi charizard, :)

Came across your shop because a good old friend of mine. I have to say, nice shop.

I was interested in these shiny pokemon of yours. Any nature is fineSnivy
Tepig
Tirtouga
Trubish
Gothita
Vanilite
Drilbur

I can offer anything in my 4rth gen shop or these 5th gen shinies
Pawniard/Adamant, Terrakio/Jolly, Kyurem/Modest, Virizion/Jolly, Meloetta/Hasty (non shiny), Dyoxes/Naive recent event, Scraggy/Jolly, Rufflet/Jolly,Axew/ Adamant. Japanese Genesect.

All F/NF UT and Shiny except the event pokemon. Let me know :p thanks charizard

Hi charizard, :)

Came across your shop because a good old friend of mine. I have to say, nice shop.

I was interested in these shiny pokemon of yours. Any nature is fineSnivy
Tepig
Tirtouga
Trubish
Gothita
Vanilite
Drilbur

I can offer anything in my 4rth gen shop or these 5th gen shinies
Pawniard/Adamant, Terrakio/Jolly, Kyurem/Modest, Virizion/Jolly, Meloetta/Hasty (non shiny), Dyoxes/Naive recent event, Scraggy/Jolly, Rufflet/Jolly,Axew/ Adamant. Japanese Genesect.

All F/NF UT and Shiny except the event pokemon. Let me know :p thanks charizard
thanks been ages since any kind of update though, can u tell me the OT and id# to ur pokes

Spektor

Pokemon Master
thanks been ages since any kind of update though, can u tell me the OT and id# to ur pokes

In order ok :) Still, If I had more to offer on 5th gen I would snag a few but, Im trying to transition over. This flawless thing is kind of all that happens out here :D

Melo 61147
White 04892
???? 08575
Auria 51484
Spr2013 03013
Plasma 05083 (THis is the recent one. Not flawless but It was obtained by me)
ALI 07870
Larry 32987
Matt 06857
Japanese character Wifi Gift Genesect 08112 (Not flawless either)

I also have a Druddigon Adamant Alin 62598
Oshawott Modest TURDBAG 48372

Let me know. :) Thanks for the reply

In order ok :) Still, If I had more to offer on 5th gen I would snag a few but, Im trying to transition over. This flawless thing is kind of all that happens out here :D

Melo 61147
White 04892
???? 08575
Auria 51484
Spr2013 03013
Plasma 05083 (THis is the recent one. Not flawless but It was obtained by me)
ALI 07870
Larry 32987
Matt 06857
Japanese character Wifi Gift Genesect 08112 (Not flawless either)

I also have a Druddigon Adamant Alin 62598
Oshawott Modest TURDBAG 48372

Let me know. :) Thanks for the reply
that's only because of the way ppl battle now, u need to have flawless or near flawless for battling, n i might like the pawniard n rufflet for now

Spektor

Pokemon Master
that's only because of the way ppl battle now, u need to have flawless or near flawless for battling, n i might like the pawniard n rufflet for now

Understood :) What if I could through in these? They're on my 4rth gen but i can transfer them.
The shiiny bird trio all timid OT JOJO

If not I can pick to instead :p Thank you

Spektor

Pokemon Master
yah i did i usually don't trade for events i'm more of a shiny flawless near flawless person

I noticed. Yeah, my section is the shiny section but not to many flawless though. Not as much as you XD Ill do the Vanilite and the tortouga then. thanks again for your patients

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Would you trade me an Event pokemons for shiny flawless pokemons?

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Im looking for Extreme Speed Pikachu, Singing Pikachu and V-create Rayquaza!

Status
Not open for further replies.