• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Shiny/Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
I have these UFT.
SF Magikarp(DWF.. urs isnt Flawless.. mine is)
SF Druddigon
SF Bagon(DWF)

Here is the OT/IDs for the ones I currently have, but I still have a pending trade to get me the Druddigon, Magikarp, Entei, Roggenrola, Golett and Pawniard.

Archen
Jolly
Flawless
OT: Tony
ID: 05844

Chimchar
Jolly
Flawless
OT: Bluemew
ID: 22228
(Fake Out, Encore, Stealth Rock, Thunderpunch)

Scraggy
Jolly
Flawless
OT: ALI
ID:07870
(Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Drain Punch Zen Headbutt)

Zangoose (Toxic Boost)
31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Sanha
ID: 44696
(Night Slash, Facade)

Gastly
Timid
31/31/30/30/31/30
OT: Matt
ID: 06857
(Disable)

Carvahna
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Sanha
ID: 44696

Foongus (Regenerator)
Calm
31/31/31/31/31/x
OT: Fpx
ID: 04867

Sigilyph
Calm
Flawless
OT: Keith
ID: 23718
(Roost, Psycho Shift, Stored Power)

Skarmory
Impish
Flawless
OT: Sky
ID: 45242
i like scraggy, zangoose, carvanha, foongus, sigilyth

I have these UFT.
SF Magikarp(DWF.. urs isnt Flawless.. mine is)
SF Druddigon
SF Bagon(DWF)
i like druddigon, as for magikarp, honestly it doesn't matter to me if it has 31 in all stats i like mine way it is my magikarp is physical so it won't matter if its special attack isn't 31

elyk800

i like scraggy, zangoose, carvanha, foongus, sigilyth

Okay! So would you trade the Scraggy, Zangoose, Carvahna, Foongus, and Sigilyph for the DW Shroomish, Makuhita, Keldeo, and two others in your shop? I also like the Adamant Croagunk and your impish Trubbish.

Jivoo

Hi,

I've tried to use pokecheck, but i don't really get it sorry =(. Btw, we have traded before in the past. But if you don't want to trade now because I can't give you a pokecheck link, i understand ^.^

Bye

elyk800

elyk800

elyk800

i can but it takes to long to do having to clone my own then urs

We don't need to trade tonight then, we can trade later in the week, to give you time to clone yours. I can try and find someone else to clone mine in the mean time if that makes it easier?

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
hey im interested in your shiny near-flawles evd bold spiritomb and many others (also do either of your zapdos' know heat wave?). choose as many pokes of mine as u want that interest you, and i will easily be able to find enough pokes from ur shop that interest me in return.

ill save u some time by posting some pokes from my shop that i didnt see in ur shop:

shiny flawless jolly male lv 1 meowth w iron tail, hypnosis, last resort, foul play (technician)
shiny flawless adamant female lv1 aerodactyl w stealth rock and aqua tail (pressure)
shiny flawless adamant japanese ditto lv 68 (limber)
shiny flawless bold evd lugia lv 100 (dont remember exact evs but it was done well and i can get checked) (pressure)
shiny 9/x/30/31/31/31 timid female ninetales evd 252sp att/252 spd/4hp lv38 w heat wave and extrasensory (flash fire)
shiny 31/27/30/30/30/30 (hp fighting) timid male lv 100 chandelure evd 255 sp att/255 spd (flash fire)
shiny flawless DW impish male quagsire evd 247 hp/8 def/255 sp def lv51 w stockpile, recover, curse (DW-unaware)
NoK rayquaza rash lv 70
shiny wishmkr jirachi lv 5
flawless hardy TRU arceus lv100 evs 252 att/252 sp att/4 hp w roar of time, spacial rend, shadow force, judgment

please let me know asap! :)

hey im interested in your shiny near-flawles evd bold spiritomb and many others (also do either of your zapdos' know heat wave?). choose as many pokes of mine as u want that interest you, and i will easily be able to find enough pokes from ur shop that interest me in return.

ill save u some time by posting some pokes from my shop that i didnt see in ur shop:

shiny flawless jolly male lv 1 meowth w iron tail, hypnosis, last resort, foul play (technician)
shiny flawless adamant female lv1 aerodactyl w stealth rock and aqua tail (pressure)
shiny flawless adamant japanese ditto lv 68 (limber)
shiny flawless bold evd lugia lv 100 (dont remember exact evs but it was done well and i can get checked) (pressure)
shiny 9/x/30/31/31/31 timid female ninetales evd 252sp att/252 spd/4hp lv38 w heat wave and extrasensory (flash fire)
shiny 31/27/30/30/30/30 (hp fighting) timid male lv 100 chandelure evd 255 sp att/255 spd (flash fire)
shiny flawless DW impish male quagsire evd 247 hp/8 def/255 sp def lv51 w stockpile, recover, curse (DW-unaware)
NoK rayquaza rash lv 70
shiny wishmkr jirachi lv 5
flawless hardy TRU arceus lv100 evs 252 att/252 sp att/4 hp w roar of time, spacial rend, shadow force, judgment

please let me know asap! :)
yes one of my zapdos knows that move
can i get OT's n ID# to meowth, lugia, chandelure, quagsire

pikkichu

Pokemon I want: either a shaymin victini or meloetta
pokemon I'm offering: UT english timid keldeo smr2012, I already have one and I want to trade my extra for one of these
I also have 2 shiny gyarados one male one female touched and untouched respectivelycan check all pokemon later(dunno how to check keldeo causeof ribbon) and a shiny pinsir all are legit, a shiny drifloon amd excadril I'm not sure drifloon has unown encounter and exadril is. From a japanese game with englisb namr possibly hatched in anothet game I dunno but they really don't matter but id.give all these shinies, or legit ones for the chance of a second pokemon I'm wantkng bu that's up to you

Fave pokemon ia oshawott

Sorry about typos my android phone sucks but I hope we can work something out

Last edited:
Pokemon I want: either a shaymin victini or meloetta
pokemon I'm offering: UT english timid keldeo smr2012, I already have one and I want to trade my extra for one of these
I also have 2 shiny gyarados one male one female touched and untouched respectivelycan check all pokemon later(dunno how to check keldeo causeof ribbon) and a shiny pinsir all are legit, a shiny drifloon amd excadril I'm not sure drifloon has unown encounter and exadril is. From a japanese game with englisb namr possibly hatched in anothet game I dunno but they really don't matter but id.give all these shinies, or legit ones for the chance of a second pokemon I'm wantkng bu that's up to you

Fave pokemon ia oshawott

Sorry about typos my android phone sucks but I hope we can work something out
i have all those you are offering

Status
Not open for further replies.