• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charizard's Sprites Galore

charizard009

Captian Obvious...
Please Comment

497-Pokabu-1.png
151-Mew.png
007-Torhitt-1.png

Fakemon
I dont have many Fakemon that are sprited very well, but I am working on it. If you have any ideas or or if you have a Fakemon image you would like me to sprite, please PM them to me. I am bad at thinking of ideas.

007-Torhitt-1.png
020-Blanda-1.png
90-Spegg-3.png
140-Tropin-1.png
139-Magnadon.png

The first is my water starter. He is a Water Lizard Pokemon and his name is Torhitt.
The next is a Boring Bear Pokemon, so I named it Blanda.
This next one is a Simple Egg Pokemon. His name is Spegg
This is the pre-evo of Tropius, his name is Tropin. He evolves by being taught Leaf storm.
And the last one is a Magna Dinosaur Pokemon, named Magnadon.

Scratches
494-Tsutaja.png
497-Pokabu-1.png
500-Mijumaru-2.png

These are my versions of the three Black and White strter sprites

151-Mew.png
331-Cacnea.png

The Mew is a completely scratched sprite and the cacnea is an edit

WSC Entries

Week 78 -
Week78-2.png

Week 80 -
Week80-3.png

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I love the B/W sprites, but you missed some colour in the water's nose

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
The fire dinosaur-thing looks cool and all, but it kinda reminds me of Meganium :p just personal opinion

charizard009

Captian Obvious...
Its not an edit of Meganium if thats what your saying and if you dont like it I can remove it.

Also I made a bird evolution, but its kinda bland and I don't like the last evo's sprite. Any advice
010-Romel-1.png
Lv. 12 ->
011-Romjuel-1.png
LV. 30 ->
012-Romgry.png

Their names are Romel -> Romjuel -> Romgry

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
Hey, just a couple more suggestions for your sprites:
Most have way too light outlinings, like blanda, spegg, mijumaru, tsutaja, mew, or tropin, wich makes it not blend with the black outlining that apears in the shaded areas. I would recommend you use a darker outlineing, or use more than just two so it blends little by little.
Other than that, most a pretty good. xD

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
Hey, just a couple more suggestions for your sprites:
Most have way too light outlinings, like blanda, spegg, mijumaru, tsutaja, mew, or tropin, wich makes it not blend with the black outlining that apears in the shaded areas. I would recommend you use a darker outlineing, or use more than just two so it blends little by little.
Other than that, most a pretty good. xD

charizard009

Captian Obvious...
Alrite I added a second color into the outline like you said. I couldn't find anything that rly worked for Tsutaja, mew, and tropin. But heres what I have.

020-Blanda-1.png
90-Spegg-3.png
500-Mijumaru-2.png

I also added a section with my WSC entries in it.

Last edited: