• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

charmander in platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeVee

hello:) I stopped playing pokemon at sapphire version and now i'm trying to get back into it.I have been doing quite the studying the last few days !:D I do have some questions i was hoping someone could answer before i buy new pokemon games.

1)can i get charmander or any other kanto starter from soul silver(after getting it after winning the 16 badges) to platinum through trade or migration at the beginning of the game?(Before getting the national pokedex)

2)do i need 2 game boys/nintendo's to do the migration thing?

thanks a lot in advance ;)

Vandslaux

Like, you want a Charmander in your Platinum?

1. yes, after I forgot, but VERY early in the game, like Sandgem Town early.
2. yes.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
can you get early in platinum yes in sandgem town
do you need two ds systems to do so yes.

TimFox

Init
You'll need 2 DSs to trade (i.e. to trade Charmander from HGSS to Plat), but you'll only need 1 DS to migrate Pokemon from older games (RSEFrLg) to Platinum.

PokeVee

Thanks.But i heard you can only migrate after you have completed the game so i guess that's no good if i want a pokemon early.trading is fine though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.