• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charmander, the Stray Pokémon (011)

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
This would have to be one of my favorite episodes, because Ash gets Charmander. I LOVE CHARMANDER!!! Chamander does infact have a cute voice. He's been my favorite since I got into Pokemon. I felt so bad that he was abandoned. I'm glad that Damien got what he deserved in the end. *does a happy dance* Go Charmander!

.....I wish I had a Charmander.....

;004;

Alfonso

Derpgull
The Big Al said:
You enjoy disagreeing with me, don't you?
*points north*
That's north.

Indeed. But, of course, simply disagreeing with someone isn't good enough. I try to add a little spice into my disagreeing posts by throwing in a few subtle jokes, or, in this case, pretty much taking your entire post and changing a few words to make a new one. One of my best, if I do say so myself.

Really, is that north? Let me show you south. *kicks in a southernly direction* That's south.

Oh, and to prevent this from simply being an Off-Topic post... I wonder what Pokemon Damien has. I always imagined him with Pokemon like... Sandshrew, Spearow and Ekans. Vicious Pokemon.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
That's your best? XD

Oh yeah, you've also agreed that I was pointing north.

I don't know but he seemed to have way more than six.

Alfonso

Derpgull
The Big Al said:
That's your best? XD

Oh yeah, you've also agreed that I was pointing north.

I don't know but he seemed to have way more than six.

I don't see you coming out with anything better. At least I do what I do with style and a little imagination. Think of it this way: I'm Houen and you're Kanto. I have the better animation, episodes, storyline, characters and Gym Battles. What does Kanto have? The *snigger* 'classic' Ash and Misty fights?

As for him having more than six... it's obvious he's not an 'Official' Pokemon trainer. He's most likely able to carry so much because he's not registered with the Leauge. (Rather like, say... Poncho. But I'm guessing Poncho had a Special License to have all those Diglett.)

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Hoenn had Brawly. End of story, Hoenn is better. XD

I bet Damien would have a Primeape or something, it seems to fit him. Or Houndoom or Gengar. OR MACHAMP. *shot*

.......*gives him Rayquaza and runs like hell*

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Alfonso said:
I don't see you coming out with anything better. At least I do what I do with style and a little imagination. Think of it this way: I'm Houen and you're Kanto. I have the better animation, episodes, storyline, characters and Gym Battles. What does Kanto have? The *snigger* 'classic' Ash and Misty fights?
I'm still assaulted with better insults. Frankly, I don't need style. I have something to trump all of that crap, I am honest. I'm brutally honest. I won't sugar coat my opinions and or to make them look fancy. Many respect me for that and I don't even need to list them in my sig.

As for the six Pokemon thing, you'd think it would apply to everyone. Some with twenty Pokemon could jump a legal trainer with sheer numbers.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Alfonso said:
I'm Houen and you're Kanto. I have the better animation, episodes, storyline, characters and Gym Battles. What does Kanto have? The *snigger* 'classic' Ash and Misty fights?
Hey now, I realize that you as well as many others on this board prefer Hoen over Kanto, and I respect your opinion on the matter, but ya' really didn't have to go and insult it like that. :p

Alfonso

Derpgull
The Big Al said:
I'm still assaulted with better insults. Frankly, I don't need style. I have something to trump all of that crap, I am honest. I'm brutally honest. I won't sugar coat my opinions and or to make them look fancy. Many respect me for that and I don't even need to list them in my sig.

As for the six Pokemon thing, you'd think it would apply to everyone. Some with twenty Pokemon could jump a legal trainer with sheer numbers.

Heh heh. I assume that that comment about listing people in sigs was a shot at the Respect List I have. Maybe you should think before firing that gun... 'cause the list is of people *I* respect, not of those who respect me. How would I know the people that respected me?

Just a thought, but how can you trump 'crap' with crap? Because I've been assaulted with better insults too... I mean, what sort of insult is 'Alfonso, you're a sick minded freak'? That's something I'd expect from a 10 year old Pokeshipper. *smirk*

*hears Oos' whistles and comes running* Yes Mis- I mean. eh, Oos? *checks out link* Yay, Damien! ^_^ *downloads it* I love yew. Now draw him naked.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
That was joke you idiot. Though I guess someone like you wouldn't a know sarcastic comment if it came up and bit you in the rear.

However, this is not the thread to bludgen each other in. This is about Charmander entered Ash's crew.

Though, Brock should been given Charmander. He was the one worried about it. He was the one who was ready to give Damien a fat lip for leaving Charmander behind, he was the one who convinced everyone to go get Charmander. Yet Ash got Charmander for checking on his tail. Whatever.

Sebok

Banned
After we saw how Charmander turned out, me and my sis wished Daimean would come back and get scared if he ever ordered Ash to give "That worthless Charminduh" back.

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
... There two things that annoyed me in this episode.

1. Damien's voice.

2. Brock didn't get Charmander. I mean... It'd be awesome if HE got Charmander, but nooooooooooooo, Ash has to get ALL the Kanto starters one right after the other. I mean come on, they couldn't sacrifice ONE of them for poor ole Brock?

Besides that... It was a good episode.

Did Misty talk much in this episode, because I remember her stating the obvious like two times and that's it...

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Not that much but she did get Brock a kick in the mouth for confusing a piece of grass for a bug. I'm sorry Hoenn fans, but we don't get this kind of material anymore which is a real shame.

P

Pika_who?

Isn't it scary when you realise that cute lil' Charmander who's tail can barely stay lit will in the not too distant future evolve into one of the strongest pokemon Ash has?

It was surprising to see how much more passionate Brock was about Charmander than Ash. Normally you'd expect Ash to be the one about to get all angry about mean trainers (like trying to get AJ's pokemon set free) and yet here is Brock about to have a fight in a Pokemon Centre!

Also it is a bit annoying to see Ash get all 3 Kanto starters 3 episodes in a row.

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
Okay, first off: Phantom Bugzy... you frighten me. o_O;;;

I thought this one of the most well done episodes in Kanto. The drama with Charmander being near-death was a real tear-jerker. Damian was a complete jerk who actully got what he deserved in the end (******* filler characters are rare nowadays). I for one agree with everyone that thought Brock should have gotten Charmander, considering his worry for it at the center, then being so angry when he learned what Damian did, not to mention his worrisome thoughts as Charmander was in ER.

Overall, good episode, Brock shoulda gotten Charmander.

Kenta master

Marsh Trainer
Char! Char!

First of all Charmander(and it's evolutions) is one of my favorite PKMN. This PKMN was introduced in the team(Ash, Brock, Misty & Pikachu) by a very original way... but it could be fun if Ash had to captured him, this is one of my favorite, let the flame burn!!!Lol

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
But he didn't deserve it. o__o WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FRIENDSHIP AND TRUST AND LOVE?! *kicks Ash in the face* ......*contradicts herself* <3333

You know, if they REALLY wanted to teach Damian a lesson....they could have given him to me. I would've handled the situation. ^_~

Team Rocket Admin

I have a perfect episode for Damien. Okay Ash & co run into Damien during the BF (hypothetically Ash has Charizard with him), and Damien wants Charmander back, and Ash laughs hysterically, and throws out Charizards Pokeball. Charizard instantly sees Damien, and gets ******, and Damien gets scared, and runs with Charizard in pursuit (Charizard wants revenge) That would be a very interesting episode don't you think? BTW I loved this episode.

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
Team Rocket Admin said:
I have a perfect episode for Damien. Okay Ash & co run into Damien during the BF (hypothetically Ash has Charizard with him), and Damien wants Charmander back, and Ash laughs hysterically, and throws out Charizards Pokeball. Charizard instantly sees Damien, and gets ******, and Damien gets scared, and runs with Charizard in pursuit (Charizard wants revenge) That would be a very interesting episode don't you think? BTW I loved this episode.
I would love to see Damian return and see Charizard and how powerful it has become. That would be a awesome episode.

Say, this gives me an idea for a thread. *runs away*