• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Charmeleon Drawing

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
The Charmeleon is really vibrant looking. The only problem I have is that its claws on its feet are inconsistent - one has the claws tightly together and they other has them splayed out.

I can't say I like the others as much, though. Not only are their poses from the official art, but they look more scratchy and washed out compared to the smooth and richly colored Charmeleon.

lugy

Good Bye Every One
wow your drawing is so cool OK I show you my drawing
oni_right.gif

The Ticketmeister

Aquaholics Anonymous
Wow those are Awesome! Riolu's mouth and its right eye look a little strange.

Still pretty good though.

Staryu_09

Mystic Water
And here I'm back. Sorry for not posting so much time, but I was really injury with my school
work.gif
. But now I finished it so I have so much free time :D .
So now here's the stuff I finished finally XDD. A painting of battle between Altaria & Grovyle, a Junx, a Staryu and another two. So enjoy :)

'Altaria VS Grovyle'
AltariavsGrovyle.jpg

So here on that one I used water colors and photoshop processing ;)

Next:

'Gorebyss'
Gorebyss.jpg

'Prinplup'
Primplip.jpg

'Jynx'
Jynx.jpg

And of course :D :
'Staryu' :p
Staryu.jpg

And that's all :)

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Wowy, those are really good! The darkrai one is my fav because, well I just love darkrai! The grovyle (also one of my fav pokemon) is really good too. The only thing is the neck on the prinplup looks a little thick. Still, all your drawings are really good!!!!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I really love how Charmeleon, Riolu and Staryu turned out ^____^

If you ever feel like drawing a Weavile or Cyndaquil, I wouldn't say no... ;3

Keep drawing!!!