• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

charzard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh Master

how much is the oreganil charzard worth ;006;

G

GDW

Charizard's rarity from the olden days (where like the newest set was like Team Rocket), you'd probably be able to get around $50 for it.

Though, Charizard has been reprinted twice, so that crippled the orriginal Base set Charizard's price to around $10, though first edition could fetch about $12-$15.

Any other Charizard that was printed in Legendary collection or Base 2 would probably only go for $8 at max.

H

hendrix88

ive seen them for around 25 or 30 bux.that card is still a must for any poke fan.

G

GDW

hendrix88 said:
ive seen them for around 25 or 30 bux.that card is still a must for any poke fan.
Was this at a card store, or have you gone online to compare prices?

Many places(mostly stores compared to online stores) tend to really gouge their prices for cards.

Also, I'd keep an eye on it, see how long till it/them sell/s. If it/they take/s more than a month after it's/they've been available, then they obviously over priced it/them.

Anyways, realisticaly, they're value tends to be 10%-30% cheaper then what they sell it for.

Same way when places buy cards. They buy them for about a quarter of their retail value, then sell it for retail or more.

Exactly the same way with charizard, only back in the day, charizard's retail value used to be $200. Though due to rarity depleation, the card's retail value has dropped to like a max of $50.

Though, many people sell them for way cheaper becuase of demand (if the card doesn't have a demand, there's no real use in selling it for a high price, so ya discount/clearence it down by 50%-75%).

Anyways, as I said before, people could try for $50(collectors sometimes look for old cards), though, I'd probably say about $15 is fair.

G

GDW

Ho-oh Master said:
where can I sell it at? or any of my cards
Well, you could check with local card store owners who sell Pokemon cards to see if they would buy it.

Though, if you can't find one, you could always set up a seller's account on ebay and sell it on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.