• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chase the Cookie

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
There is an indescribably delicious cookie that you want so bad. You get it but somebody steals it from you, somebody steals the cookie from him and you get the rest. Sorta like this...

Poster 1 said:
I slap you and then I take the cookie

Poster 2 said:
I distract you and take the cookie

Poster 3 said:
I summon my Reshiram to use Fusion Flare on you and take the cookie that flies from your hand. I then hide inside my secret fortress

Poster 4 said:
I have a cookie tracking device and I find you. I use a pendulum to make you go to sleep and take the cookie. I go on my plane and fly to a deserted island to hide from cookie thieves

All SPPF rules apply.

EDIT:Oh! Before I forget once again, no destroying the cookie.

Last edited:

Lluc

I use a time traveling machine to go back in time before you ate the cookie and get it. I go to the present then fly away in.. a helicopter I stole from someone.

Last edited:

Lluc

My Emolga avenges me and uses Electro Ball on you. You get paralyzed and Emolga steals the cookie. Emolga steals a revive from a conveniently placed store and revives me

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
i take your cookie because electro ball can't paralyze.

EDIT: and then i kill your godd*mn squirrel.

Lluc

(I had a feeling it didn't)

I hit you on the head with a mallet and while you are knocked out for a few seconds I take the cookie.

It's been a bit more violent than I expected so far.

Last edited:

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I cut off your hands for theft and confiscate the cookie for the evidence locker.

Lluc

I trip you and kick the cookie into my bag which is on the floor. I ask a person to help me carry the bag. Now if you excuse me I'll go look for some new hands.

Cutty

Forever now
Shoot the person at point blank, take out the cookie n clone it to 100. Eat the 99 n return the cookie to you.

The last time i play this game. Prolly i get killed or called names next.

Politely asks for the cookie which, err, you no longer have. Oh well.

I disclose EPL's top secret location which in turn causes him/her to drop the cookie in shock and then I pick it up.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
i come up behind you and suffocate you with a plastic bag and then take your cookie.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
my homie the devil sends me back as an evil incarnate. i burst from a flaming crater from the ground, wanting revenge. i point my sword at you, which shoots pure hellfire, slowly burning you alive. while you are burning, i rip your head and spinal cord from your body before you are consumed and sent to eternal damnation. i then take the cookie from what's left of your charred corpse.

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
foool. i take your cookie while saying "foooooooooooooooooooool."

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
you are sentenced to the same fate as pokemonsquared.