• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chase's Breeding Shop

tedg123

Hey, i've been needing a Vullaby for my pokedex in White 2. Wondering if you could help me out. All I have to offer your want list is a simple ditto.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Could you breed me a Mudkip perhaps? I can trade you a Ditto. Does a Ditto with a modest nature count as an interesting Ditto?

aeronman

Ill trade a dwf dratini, dwf eevee even throw in a dwf politoed for a chimchar preferably male with ivs in speed and attack and a jolly nature

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
Hey I quite like your shop I need a caterpie and weedle I'll give you a dwf paras, a dwf meditite and dwf kabuto?"

Chase23

Ok, so I'm getting pretty bored of timewasters, people who can't or won't write in coherent English, people who can't read/ask stupid questions/have no intention of trading, people who disappear when their order is ready, and people who OFFER ME something first only to say the trade is unfair. If you cannot read the first post or don't actually want to trade, then go away.

On the other hand, anyone who would like to trade, can write in plain English, and offers me something I'm actually asking for, for something I'm actually offering, may have added to their order for free one of the following: A modest Zorua with extrasensory, a Deino with dark pulse, a dream radar Riolu, or a starter of their choice.

Thankyou. :)

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Can you breed a Pikachu with Wish, a Chikorita with Heal Pulse and a Ralts with Shadow Sneak? I don't care about IVs, EVs, Nature, HP type, etc, but I would prefer it if the Chikoria and Ralts were Female I can give:

The three Muskedeers Trio,
Kyurem,
Latios,
DW PKMN (mostly males),
and others that need to be transferred.

Chase23

hello again my friend, do you have any shiny bulbas? will you accept the sacred swords (not keledo for tytrrade)? 2 are untouched

Don't have shinies for trade. Says in the second line. Breeding only. You want something breeding? :)

And I've got plenty of the sword trio, so no I don't want them.

Chase23

yah i know i can offer the pokes at the very bottom of my sig if your interwested

Only interested in Darkrai and Arceus. Would you like to order something? It's well and good me saying what I want from you, but if you don't tell me what you want, we aren't going to get very far... :)