• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chase's Breeding Shop

Chase23

i know that :) i am getting my pokemon today or tommorow hopefully and do can you masuda method the egg? the mew won't be here for a while~ :(
you may want to check the bottom of page 2 too

You mean can I just breed the however many pokemon you request with a japanese ditto in the hopes that one might hatch shiny? Yeah, I can do that. Just put your order in when you have some events. :)

clarkey_2000

nope not yet. i'll have feebas, spiritomb, chimchar, staryu and omanyite and i'll have a think overnight on the custom bred one. i'lll trade for them tommorow thx and could i have one with pokerus please :)

clarkey_2000

Yes you can have pokerus. Those five will probably be ready at some point tomorrow. And yes, I've got all orders covered. I respond by pm mostly. :)

ok good!
a larvitar with any nature where +attk -speed with egg move outrage and as high IV as possible :)
for the mew is it two custom special breds?
and can you use masuda method with the hope of one beong shiny please?

Chase23

ok good!
a larvitar with any nature where +attk -speed with egg move outrage and as high IV as possible :)
for the mew is it two custom special breds?
and can you use masuda method with the hope of one beong shiny please?

If I use masuda method it won't have have great IV's, my japanese ditto is not my best ditto. It's your choice.

And yes, if you have the mew, you can order 2 customs.

Battra

I can provide you with a Shiny Event Raikou, I'm looking to get a Timid Joltik with good IV's in Special Attack & Speed.

Chase23

Can you try a male shiny absol. I got a scyther, scizor shiny haxorus and lvl 100 reshiram

Which part of 'I DO NOT BREED FOR SHINIES' was not clear enough? Also which part of 'I don't want normal pokemon, I've got them all' was not clear enough?

If you want to order an Absol, or 5 or 20, and request that I use a foreign Ditto to breed them in the hope that one might be shiny, then that's fine, but I do not take orders for shinies. I will not breed 1000+ eggs looking for a shiny for you. Not unless you want to give me 200 event pokemon...

Not to be rude, but would you mind please reading the first post and then ordering appropriately. Thankyou.

Last edited: