• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chase's Breeding Shop

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
Aha! Would you like a palkia and zekrom for a charmander diglett mankey and poliwag?

Hikaru 2000

Lugia's No.1 fan
Hello, I was wondering if i could get an Riolu of Modest nature, the ability Inner focus and with a hidden power (Ice) at power 70 (which may be obtained with an IV spread of 31 hp 31 attack 31 def 30 speed 31 sp attack and 31 sp Def) I can trade you a shiny event legendary beast (any one) if possible to trade, an Event Mew or a shiny numel of Quiet nature with the ability Simple lvl 1, hatched randomly Not RNG'd, all of which are untouched.

Chase23

Hello, I was wondering if i could get an Riolu of Modest nature, the ability Inner focus and with a hidden power (Ice) at power 70 (which may be obtained with an IV spread of 31 hp 31 attack 31 def 30 speed 31 sp attack and 31 sp Def) I can trade you a shiny event legendary beast (any one) if possible to trade, an Event Mew or a shiny numel of Quiet nature with the ability Simple lvl 1, hatched randomly Not RNG'd, all of which are untouched.

I can't control the IV's that closely to do hidden powers, sorry. :(

PokefanShane

Fire Trainer
Can you breed me an Ekans or Bellsprout? I have a shiny Arcanine if you're interested

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Hey Chase23, could you breed me a Smeargle, a Male Torchic with Night Slash, and a Male Absol with Zen Headbutt?

I can give you a Uxie, an Azelf, and a Ho-oh. I can also breed some DWF Hatchlings; I have ~13, but they're all listed in my Shop (URL in sig).

grey_WARTORTLE

Attack First Trainer
Hey Chase, I'm looking for 2 water stones. And I also want to know if you can teach my pikachu iron tail. Can you do all this from me?