• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chase's Exchange (Events/Breeding/6IV Ditto)

Chase23

-HA Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno
-Bank Registeel, Regice, Regirock
-Shiny Rayquaza
-Hoopa (Mac/Harry)
-Diancie (Oct/Nov/Hope)
-20th anniv events (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini and so on as they get released.)

I have all of these. Im interested in your Timid Keldeo and Adamant Victini

let me know what you're most interested in and ill provide details, I've acquired these events all myself except the shiny Rayquaza. and heads up, my games are english but i have my OR set to japanese so the legendary birds and regis have japanese names because i received them in my japanese language games. i have eng and jap Diancies and Hoopas.

Most interested in HA Zapdos and Moltres. I just need the met dates. :)

decadencia13

Most interested in HA Zapdos and Moltres. I just need the met dates. :)

Zapdos Bold, met 6/4/2016, where: a lovely place, lv70, apparently had a fateful encounter
Moltres: Timid, met 6/4/2016, where: a lovely place, lv70, apparently had a fateful encounter

The Articuno same details, Modest nature

Like I said, I received them in my OR while set to Japanese language so they have Japanese names and register as Japanese native but OT Aldora and ID 05026

Chase23

Zapdos Bold, met 6/4/2016, where: a lovely place, lv70, apparently had a fateful encounter
Moltres: Timid, met 6/4/2016, where: a lovely place, lv70, apparently had a fateful encounter

The Articuno same details, Modest nature

Like I said, I received them in my OR while set to Japanese language so they have Japanese names and register as Japanese native but OT Aldora and ID 05026

That's fine by me. :) Zapdos and Moltres for Keldeo and Victini. (do you want the JPN or GER Keldeo?)

My Fc is in the first post. Let me know yours. I'll be around for a couple hours if you want to trade today.

decadencia13

That's fine by me. :) Zapdos and Moltres for Keldeo and Victini. (do you want the JPN or GER Keldeo?)

My Fc is in the first post. Let me know yours. I'll be around for a couple hours if you want to trade today.

I wanted the Timid Japanese Keldeo and English Adamant Victini you have listed

I have to find time to clone and will be able to trade after that, unless you can clone for me, i will throw in an extra if you can clone for me. If not I'll let you know when i have them ready.

Chase23

I wanted the Timid Japanese Keldeo and English Adamant Victini you have listed

I have to find time to clone and will be able to trade after that, unless you can clone for me, i will throw in an extra if you can clone for me. If not I'll let you know when i have them ready.

Edit: Doh, just realised you're talking about the 5th gen ones. Sorry, course. JPN Keldeo, English Victini.

And I can clone for you (for Articuno too?) shouldnt take long. :)

decadencia13

Edit: Doh, just realised you're talking about the 5th gen ones. Sorry, course. JPN Keldeo, English Victini.

494 M14 Victini 12031 Adamant ENG 50 pkrs BT

I'm not imagining that am i??? haha

decadencia13

lol yes I want the 5th gen events, thanks!

Ok, I'll throw in Articuno for the cloning

FC: 1934-0673-6616

I can be online in about 10 mins, need to pull the birds down from bank but I'm finishing something up atm.

Chase23

Thanks so much!

If you're willing to clone some other stuff later I'll be happy to supply some of the other events you're missing.

Thanks for the trade. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for sticking with me. :)

And yep, I can clone more stuff for you. I'm only around for about another hour tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow or at the weekend if you're not in a rush.

decadencia13

Thanks for the trade. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for sticking with me. :)

And yep, I can clone more stuff for you. I'm only around for about another hour tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow or at the weekend if you're not in a rush.

This weekend then maybe, I have tons of hmwk I'm procrastinating on haha and I don't have the pkmn I want cloned on hand

and thank you! I had been looking for these PKMN for a while now. glad we could help each other out!

Chase23

This weekend then maybe, I have tons of hmwk I'm procrastinating on haha and I don't have the pkmn I want cloned on hand

and thank you! I had been looking for these PKMN for a while now. glad we could help each other out!

That's cool. You know where I am, just give me a shout. :)

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hi :D I have all three English Bank HA Regis with random natures, all UT; the date on all of them is 8/3/2016 (that's August if you're not American lol).
Regirock and Regice are 3IV, and Registeel is 4IV but with 0 HP.

I'm interested in:
Ditto (Trick Room OT Paul Lax FRE 31/31/31/31/31/0)
720 Mac Hoopa 11275 Gentle ENG 50 11/27/2015
721 Movie16 Volcanion 04166 Modest ENG 70 04/23/2016

Last edited:

Chase23

Hi :D I have all three English Bank HA Regis with random natures, all UT; the date on all of them is 8/3/2016 (that's August if you're not American lol).
Regirock and Regice are 3IV, and Registeel is 4IV but with 0 HP.

I'm interested in:
Ditto (Trick Room OT Paul Lax FRE 31/31/31/31/31/0)
720 Mac Hoopa 11275 Gentle ENG 50 11/27/2015
721 Movie16 Volcanion 04166 Modest ENG 70 04/23/2016

That's fine by me. :) If you want any more info, let me know. If you're good to trade, add my X friend code from the first page (Boba). I'll be around til ~10pm GMT (2pm PST), just let me know when you're free.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
That's fine by me. :) If you want any more info, let me know. If you're good to trade, add my X friend code from the first page (Boba). I'll be around til ~10pm GMT (2pm PST), just let me know when you're free.

Okay cool! I'm not completely sure today will work, but if I can be online before 2pm PST, I'll PM you when I get here.

Edit: Trade done, thanks a lot! :D

Last edited:

Eriri

Hello I'm interested in the 6IV Jolly and Timid ditto's.
I don't know the values of each pokemon but i got 20 anniversary Victini Mild UT and 20 anniversary Manaphy Mild UT. Destiny knots prefered haha.

Last edited: