• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chat Box Battles???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadarac

Hey all, I'm new to the Pokemon TCG and I'm having issues finding people to battle on days other then fridays (thats when my nearest league meets). I can't get any of the online Tcg deals like apprentice to work, so i was wondering if anyone would Chat Box battle me. If you don't quite understand what i mean, you basicly say everything you do. For example, a turn might go something like this:
Draw 1
Place Grass energy on Metapod
Use Supporter card "Bill"
Draw 2
Metapod uses sharpen for 20 damage.

Then the next player goes and so on.

Is anyone interested??

Nidoprince

I'll do it. I need some practice as well for the upcoming Battle Roads. Make sure for them that you have the set name for the cards, so I know what you're using. Like:

Draw 1
Place Grass energy on Metapod HS

blaZofgold

hey, sign me up for it! i'm attending battle roads as well. good luck!

Sadarac

Would i be allowed to post a link to a Chat box?? (ive read the rules but i dont know if it falls under advertising) because thats the easiest way to do it:)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Would i be allowed to post a link to a Chat box?? (ive read the rules but i dont know if it falls under advertising) because thats the easiest way to do it:)

No, you wouldn't. There is an official online Pokemon TCG game though. If you were playing that then I could help you. But since you're playing an unofficial one...

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.