• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chatot, what does yours say with "Chatter"?

porygonfan

What did you train your Chatot to say? Mine says "hello", but being i'm a guy with a female chatot, it was hard to sound like a girl lol. The mic doesnt pic up words that clearly either.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
Mine just spazzes out.
I'd like to say while I'm here, that the chatter feature is quite badly done, the mic barely registers what you say and your voice is barely recognisable. It could have been better, but no matter, its only a gimmick anyway

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Je ne sais pas, I don't know what mine says. The microphone doesn't work very well, it sounds like a shireking woman tbh.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
mine is the beginning of the Pork and Beans from Weezer turned up loud.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
Mine is just a sneeze, but it sounds funny so i keep it.

My friend's used to drop the F-bomb.

Xerudic

Pokemon addict [:
Mine is a high squealing sound.. I can't really make any noise out of it.

Pebblewing

I. Like. Cereal.
Once I said, "ARGGH!" really loud in the mic and it sounded like someone was yelling for their life.
Good times, good times.

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
Mine says "Dont do it" but it sounds like grrrrrarwrawr