• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chatot, what does yours say with "Chatter"?

AstralEon

The one and only.
I had done this long ago with my Diamond version. I tried lots of vocal sounds but it didn't come out right.

I tried it with music and it came out somewhat decent. =/

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Mine says... well I'm not quite sure anymore since I did it a long time ago. But it sounds like a kind of squeak/roar sound.

Seargent Cornbread

Teh lazy guy
Mine says "tiem 2 dai"... sort of.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
"Oh my god! They killed kenny!" I would make it say this but I never bothered to catch one.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Mine says "Obama for President!" I haven't changed it yet, and don't plan on it.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
mines says hi!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Haha, Chatter is so fun to play with. :3
Right now mine does .. Oh I can't explain it.
It's the sound SpongeBob makes with his tongue sticking out, in the Jelly Fish Fields, you know?
Something like "LULULULULU!!"

Lmao, fail. XDD​

Win.

I never knew that existed. Heh. Now I really wish I have a DS. But it gives me a good excuse to ask my friend to do it :).

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
Mine finally said WUZ UUUP!! after me screaming it into the mic like 8 times trying to get it to pick up more than empty noise or static.

These mics don't seem to work well ;P

Flare64

Proud Gen III Fan
Weiner

10charlimit

Mine says ORLY?
Once I had friend make his chatot say YARLY and then we battled, my Chatot said ORLY, and my friend's replied YARLY. It was hilarious.

Team Brushfire

A duck I am.... Not.
Mine says CCCCCHHHHHOOOOOCCCCOOOOOLLLLLAAAATTTTTEEEE!!!!!! I practically screamed it into the mic, but it worked! ^^ I'm never changing it, either! XD

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Mine yells "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!"