• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

cheap decklists to consider for 2015 states

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
March madness the time of ncaa shinanigans, and the introduction to the world championship series, LC's and cities are just a warm up for the 2 months of states, 1 month of regionals, 1 month of nationals 1 month off then worlds, so I'm going to basically just post links to lists that give lists and ideas behind playing them to fairly affordable, under 100$ decks that basically won or came close to winning in regionals last month, first up the won that won Florida, this deck won in a format with primal clash maybe gives you an idea to what you might want to play and see how it works by experience into states.

Florida, 2015 regional championship decklist/report

Introduction article to Bats, current vir/gen (over priced) and night march which made top 8 in VA, to later play yveltal/garbo day 2

Also here is a list or players/decklist that did well, as well as a graph based on what decks where played, what won and what had the better percentage to win overall, I haven't been able to play in a lot of tournaments or had the time for testing due mainly to life (work is easy, it's finding the spare time inbetween things), a shout out to a friend of mine Jordan for taking second place at Oregon, its nice to see players you can play well against do well in large tournaments. peace and enjoy states.