• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cheating on your partner.. is it as wrong as people make it out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I haven't made a woman within a 30 mile radius attracted to me in my entire life of 22 years, and I think you're ridiculous.

If I want to take someone back, it's because I love them
"Because I'd be alone" isn't because you love them.

That is a logical impossibility even for you.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
No you don't if the reason you love a person is because you won't be alone. That's more self-doubt than love.

You don't know me so you cannot make that assumption. Just because I don't want to be alone doesn't mean I can never love. Now, I am extremely pissed.

Wait you know what, I don't need to prove myself to you. Seriously.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
You don't know me so you cannot make that assumption. Just because I don't want to be alone doesn't mean I can never love. Now, I am extremely pissed.

Wait you know what, I don't need to prove myself to you. Seriously.

I don't think we ever said that.

Also if you actually get pissed on the internet over what people say about your relationship, you are pretty insecure.

I don't think we ever said that.

Also if you actually get pissed on the internet over what people say about your relationship, you are pretty insecure.

Maybe I'm over exaggerating. You're right.

I'll get defensive if I feel like someone's saying that I can't have normal emotions. That's all. I do apologize for anything I've caused.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
You mean like actually fighting? Or just some lame *** facebook/text smack-talking?

They weren't physically fighting.They were metaphorically and trash talkingly at each others throats though.

Truthfully I just let them settle it. They were close friends before that so that played a role too.

DMerle

Guess who's back
They weren't physically fighting.They were metaphorically and trash talkingly at each others throats though.

Truthfully I just let them settle it. They were close friends before that so that played a role too.

Aww, that's a little sucky. One time some 20 year old guy tried to start a fight with me at subway because I hooked up with his sister at a party I was like 16 at the time, true story. :p He was in prison for GBH or something too haha.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Aww, that's a little sucky. One time some 20 year old guy tried to start a fight with me at subway because I hooked up with his sister at a party I was like 16 at the time, true story. :p He was in prison for GBH or something too haha.

Sounds like he just has problem. Anyone who hooks up with my sister I feel sorry for.

Status
Not open for further replies.