• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[CHECK FIRST POST] BW044 - DON Battle! (Part 4 Discussion ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I've missed out a lot here. Hard to know what's going on these days. Anyway, this is the 1st time I found out Ash has 9 poke'mon in his roster, and I was like XD. M looking forward to this episode though.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I've missed out a lot here. Hard to know what's going on these days. Anyway, this is the 1st time I found out Ash has 9 poke'mon in his roster, and I was like XD. M looking forward to this episode though.

Hey, haven't seen you around in awhile. Yeah, you've missed out on a lot of surprising stuff.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Lol Luke doesn't look anything like I though, looks like a diplomatic kid, for the looks of it he doesn't look bland atleast, it has Zorua, Gollet(haha I predcited it while joking) and Hahakomori good stuff.

Sawk awz, looks really nice in the anime and yay for them battling in the stadium, I hope it belongs to Kenyan.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well looks like Emonga's ability is confirmed lol

Edit: Ow crap if that golett is Luke's dman is gonna have a heart attack!!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Wow, Luke looks good (I assume that's Luke standing with them) And he has a Golett apparently. I wonder who has Sawk, it looks good in the Anime. Poor Emolga.

What the heck is that thing behind Meowth?

I was trying to get what the hell it was also but I really don't know, maybe its Kojiro in some kind of costume and he is going to enter the tournament, urgh I really though they wouldn't appear in this episodes, if they do I hope they just enter the contest and are smashed.

Edit: Seems like the Meowth stuff is for 18/8 episode, Oo why are they talking about that when its so far away, I bet something important should be happening, or we get 3 episodes for the tournament and then that episode and that is why they didn't reveal the rest of the titles, so they don't spoil the tournament.

1rkhachatryan, I think it is, I joked about it saying that dman would hate Luke after seeing him with Gollet, like Kira was hating it for Zorua(I'm joking Kira calm down), turns out to be true, if it isn't what the heck is it doing looking at Luke with Luke Zorua on top of hits head, I kinda predicted it since the toy set, even though I was joking around I had a feeling it might happen, Hahakomori might be his or not since its not looking at him.

Last edited:

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Wow, Luke looks good (I assume that's Luke standing with them) And he has a Golett apparently. I wonder who has Sawk, it looks good in the Anime. Poor Emolga.

What the heck is that thing behind Meowth?

That thing behind Meowth is a Scrafty, Scraggy's evolved form. It seems the skin of his neck can be used as a mask.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That thing behind Meowth is a Scrafty, Scraggy's evolved form. It seems the skin of his neck can be used as a mask.

Are you sure??

Also pepsi imagine that's Ash's leavenny(I know it isn't but it would be cool lol).

Last edited:

thesmilewolfy

pokemon videographer
i hope its luke standing with the group between kenyan and iris,but i think its the kid in the zorua pic.ooohhh leavanny? Haha let speculation begin that its ashs and stanfing with luke team, whats behind meowth? Elisa? XD

fukamaru

I think its upcoming episodes.So
6\30 - Zorua & Luke
7\07 - Raimon City - Don Battle pt.1
7\14 - Break
7\21 - Don Battle pt.2
7\28 - Break
8\04 - Tournament pt.3
8\11 - Tournament Pt.4
8\18 - Meowth's dream...again?
Looks like mini league for me.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Oh dear Arceus, could that be Ash's Leavanny?

Luke is geeky looking kid, I thought so.

Who's Scrafty is that? And Emolga looks like it will get OHKO'd.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol is it just me or does luke look like Sammy(prof oak) from the 4rth movie??

Why does it look like that scrafty is spying on team rocket(moewth)??

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Oh it really is one haha, awesome stuff I love Scrafty, damn a lot of pokemons are debuting in the tournament most likelly.

1rkhachatryan I was actually going to say that after seeing the picture, he does look like him haha besides the glasses, oh Gollet isn't looking at him either I think Leavanny and Gollet are both his then.

dman don't swet it, I seriously doubt a rival having a pokemon will stop Satoshi from getting anything, I still think if he gets a ghost Gollet is still the most likelly.

Seeing 3 pokemons out with Luke, they can also be part of the play since its a scene from that episode and not actually belong to him, but well see.

Damn I wasn't really stoked to see this episode but seeing with more interesting pokemons on top of Zorua makes me more interested.

Last edited:

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Are you sure??

Also pepsi imagine that's Ash's leavenny(I know it isn't but it would be cool lol).

Yes, I'm sure it's a Scarfty. Just check the picture of the scan with the artwork of Scrafty, you will see the part of the body fits. And about Ash's Leavenny, well, I would like if that's true.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I kind of hope Ash don't win this mini-League. As while it would be nice, it could set him to high among his rival's and have ramifications for the League. A surprise win would be cool though, like Cilan or Bianca. Would also love to see some random match-ups like Trip vs. Iris.

As for Scrafty I don't know seems to soon, assuming it is Ash's. Hope it don't do a Gliscor.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I kind of hope Ash don't win this mini-League. As while it would be nice, it could set him to high among his rival's and have ramifications for the League. A surprise win would be cool though, like Cilan or Bianca. Would also love to see some random match-ups like Trip vs. Iris.

As for Scrafty I don't know seems to soon, assuming it is Ash's. Hope it don't do a Gliscor.

Its not his in my opinion, why would Satoshi Scrafty be acting shaddy? I don't see a reason for that to happen.

Oh and wow for the tournament to have 4 episodes fudge yeah, I was expecting 2, 3 at max.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Its not his in my opinion, why would Satoshi Scrafty be acting shaddy? I don't see a reason for that to happen.

Spying on Team Roclet / Meowth?

Torpoleon

Oh dear Arceus, could that be Ash's Leavanny?

Luke is geeky looking kid, I thought so.

Who's Scrafty is that? And Emolga looks like it will get OHKO'd.
It's probably Luke's since it is near him and Zorua, although it would be nice if it is Ash's.

I think Scrafty is from an episode after BW041.

Status
Not open for further replies.