• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Check out my Pearly Whites!!

Pansy :]

anustart
i hate dentists ever since i watched 'little shop of horrors', but i do get pretty obsesive with brushing, flossing and whitenning strips so the dentsists are pretty much in love with me... never had a cavity, or any other dental problem for that matter... except for braces... still can't believe i need those =P

Jhonny

Officially The Worst

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I have bloody awful teeth. In fact I'm having three taken out at the end of September because they're too decayed to be fixed/have fillings put in them - and I have to go to hospital to have this done, since one of them is a wisdom that's grown in an awkward position in my mouth. XD

I've never had particularly good teeth; my life-long love of fizzy drinks (... and tea) and the fact that I didn't brush them as often as I should have when I was a child are probably the cause of this. I brush my teeth at least twice a day, but I guess the damage is done.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
My teeth are horrible. They aren't exactly sticking out, but they're not straight. And I have wolf fangs.

Oh no, don't make the mistake I did and assume it's all fine. Try wearing it now, and most likely you'll feel tightness from your teeth shifting. Mine doesn't fit now because I was stupid and didn't wear it enough.

Well, I'm pretty much screwed anyways. I got my braces off January 2008, I believe. I've left my retainer back in BC and I'm visiting my girlfriend in NC right now. So there's nothing I can do about it. Hopefully my teeth won't shift too much.

I have (maybe had?) an overbite, so I was given retainers that would move my jaw forward. I've had them for almost a year now, but I don't wear them as much now because they scratch and make mouth ulcers (which is a big DO NOT WANT in Ramadhan). Though when Ramadhan is over, I'll wear them like usual, and it should be okay.
My mouth is also rather small, so they used those retainers to widen my top jaw (if that makes sense).

Also, my top right-most incisor is WAY back, so I have braces to fix that. Only recently started, though. I'm also sort-of expecting braces all along most of my teeth, because they are slightly out of place, but nothing too bad I guess.

Josiah

is your favorite
I have bloody awful teeth. In fact I'm having three taken out at the end of September because they're too decayed to be fixed/have fillings put in them - and I have to go to hospital to have this done, since one of them is a wisdom that's grown in an awkward position in my mouth. XD

I've never had particularly good teeth; my life-long love of fizzy drinks (... and tea) and the fact that I didn't brush them as often as I should have when I was a child are probably the cause of this. I brush my teeth at least twice a day, but I guess the damage is done.
bloody? awful teeth? fizzy drinks? tea?

You sir, are a walking stereotype.

natie

Mr. F
I had two wisdom teeth pulled out in June and the other two yesterday. People always complain about how it hurts so much, but I took one painkiller and I never felt anything.

Damn wussies.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Braces? Cursed? Okay a lot of people have braces and its not a curse. ):

Lol I don't know why I'm defending anyone, i got mine off a while ago. xD

~riolulu

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
i had to wear braces like 6 years ago, now my teeth are fine, but my natural teeth color is too yellow for me, but the dentist doesnt want to bleech them :( it disturbs my beauty :p

Spookz

Lumos
Never had any huge problems, thankfully. No cavities or braces. I once had a tooth pulled because it wouldn't make room for the adult tooth to move in, that being said, I'm pretty sure they ended up pulling the wrong tooth. Haha. I still have some of my baby teeth though, which is a bit strange.

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
nothing has happened with my teeth but braches

Brumrha

Banned
i had to wear braces like 6 years ago, now my teeth are fine, but my natural teeth color is too yellow for me, but the dentist doesnt want to bleech them :( it disturbs my beauty :p

I supposed you're one of those people that are obsessed with the whiteness of your teeth, like most of those bride-zillas out there...

Honestly, I'm really surprised that you don't have dentures right about now, as you made it sound like your natural teeth are that bad that dentures are a godsend, but that might just be me.

Ethan

Banned
I have perfect, straight white teeth. Braces will do that. They better look good anyway. It's literally a 5000$ smile. >_>;