• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Check out my team, improvements?

Cudder

CuDi
Fire Red team improvements

I'm playing Fire Red and I have all 8 badges.
This is my team:
Charizard - Level 44 - Rash Nature
Slash
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Kadabra - Level 42 - Relaxed Nature
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Calm Mind
Recover
Jolteon - Level 42 - Docile Nature
Shock Wave
Quick Attack
Dig
Thunder Wave
Lapras - Level 41 - Adamant Nature
Ice Beam
Body Slam
Surf
Rain Dance
Dragonair - Level 41 - Hasty Nature
Slam
Dragon Rage
Thunder Wave
Twister
Pidgeot - Level 40 - Impish Nature
Aerial Ace
Fly
Steel Wing
Feather dance

I want to keep the same team but I am willing to change. What moves should I teach them?

Thanks

Last edited:

kankoon11

Pretty good. I don't know why u would have an adamant nature on a lapras, if ur playing competitivly, go breed it for another nature. if not, take out rain dance for perish song. On charzaird replace either fire blast or flame throwers with fly( then give leftovers so that he can heal in air) on pideot, try a toxic, fly, steel wing whirlwind/return(stab boost) evolve kadabra( if on a emulater trash him, he sucks a**) oh yeh quick note evolve dragoniar at 56 not at 55 so that he can learn outrage 5 lvls earlier.

ashiemore

Quite excellent, I must say XD I've never really thought of Pidgeot as a particularly good Poké, with the nature and moveset you gave it its pretty exceptional. Certainly one of the best Pkmn teams I've ever seen, you have coverage for almost every type. My only suggestion is try to somehow get a better dragon type move for dragonair cause twister and dragon rage aren't that good (you also might want to give Jolteon a more powerful electric move). Other than that its great and good luck.

~ashiemore