• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cheekyshipping (Max x Mira) General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Hey there all! : D

What IS Cheekyshipping?

So you don't get it from the name, huh? It's Max and Mira shipped as a couple.

It is called cheekyshipping because both Max and Mira are Cheeky. Here's the dictionary.com definition of Cheeky:

cheek⋅y [chee-kee]
–adjective, cheek⋅i⋅er, cheek⋅i⋅est.
impudent; insolent: a cheeky fellow; cheeky behavior.

and there ya have it. That's like both Max and Mira, no? Yes.

~Rules~

Oh damn. I thought there wouldn't be any rules. Silly silly me.

~NO SPAM!!!!!!
that means no one-liners, no 1337 [or leet] talk, no double-posting, and nothing that breaks serebii's rules and the shipper's community's rules . Thank you.
and so you would expect that that also means...
~NO BASHING!!!!!!
seriously, guys, if you don't like the ship, then don't post here. We don't need your opinion on why it doesn't work, because all we care about is why it does.
and last but not least...
~HAVE FUN!!!!!!
we want you to enjoy it here, really.

~Members~

Special members:

Owner: riolulu
Co-Owner: darklord18

[if you want to be something with a status like above, just PM me and I can decide if you're worthy. ;3]

Other members:

Shadow-saur
~FireLeaf~
XxPaulxDawnxX
Mewluvr200
Dooplissotto
pokefan#493
WGCV23

if I forget you PLEASE let me know and I'll add you ASAP!!!

~Fan Art~

Banners:

by invisible-chan

Fan Art:

by riolulu, by riolulu

~Used Topics~

Why do you like cheekyshipping?
What would they give each other for valentine's day?
What song do you think matches Cheekyshipping and why?

...and that's it!!

Don't forget to have fun!!!

So. here's the first topic:

Why do you support Cheekyshipping?

~riolulu

Last edited:

darklord18

Strange I don't know why, I just think they look like a good couple and they have some thing in common. They both cheeky, both have a psychic type, their close to the same age and both are smarter than they look.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
Well hi there. ^^

Well, as with most never-met ships, you can let your imagination go wild. They do have many similar qualities, and they're both still kids. Like with many of the best ships, I can see their personalities clashing and many amusing arguments happening.

...That, and they'd be pretty darn cute. XD

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
First page updated! Shadow-saur is now on the first page!

Thank you so much for joining, sweetie!! Welcome!

tis about time for me to answer the topic, no?

I blame darklord18 :p um...darklord18 got me into it, pretty much. I like how their around the same age, and she seems like someone who would like Max. Max is smart and so is she, they both take time to think about plans. <3 that's pure luff there, no? yes. So yeah...common interests, age, not to mention how cute they would be together. Can't you see Max and Mira asleep by a tree at night by a campfire, Mira's head on Max's shoulder?? Well, I can anyway.

~riolulu

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
Hi!! ^_^ Can I come in too? Please!

Well, they look awesome together, so adorable :D And they make a best tag team with both their skills despite their age (which is the same) And, like Shadow-saur said you could do any kind of thing with them and the couple will still be cute. And that ends my answer. V.V

XxPaulxDawnxX

KyoyaxHaruhi4ever
well. i think its a cute shipping ^^ i was kindly indroduced to this shipping and its cute

darklord18

welcome Shadow-saur and ~FireLeaf~ hope you enjoy your time here.

Max is smart and so is she, they both take time to think about plans.
Think all the trouble they would cause.

Can't you see Max and Mira asleep by a tree at night by a campfire, Mira's head on Max's shoulder?? Well, I can anyway.
I can see then like that and Max would be bushing like crazy.

Last edited:

darklord18

lol yes he would, he wouldn't know what to do with himself!!

lol that sound just like him, he wouldn't be able to sleep for the whole night.
Welcome XxPaulxDawnxX, hop you enjoy yourself.

Last edited:

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Why do I like Cheekyshipping?

Because darklord18 is a very persuasive person and convinced me. That and I got dared, lol.

But in all seriousness, it is growing on me.

darklord18

Ok I think it time we had a new topic. (hope this is ok with you Riolulu)

High Touch. It just seem to match them for there age.

Ya-huh. Darklord got to me too, so here I am. Sign me up! ;D

Darklord18
No, really. Darklord told me about the pairing, and I fell in love with it. Probably the first nevermet ship that I actually wholeheartedly support. Woohoo.
I'd love to see how they would react to each other if they met, and them going on a journey would be like an Ash-Misty fight on crack, every day XD

darklord18

Why dose everyone say I got them into this? All I did was either made a thread last year or told them my shippings I support and told them what cheekyshipping was.

But can anyone see Max giving Mira a egg and it hatch to togepi and it think Mira and Max are it parents. How funny would it be?

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

um...um...ummm...Every Time We Touch?

*shot*

*sigh* I denno...

in other news, welcome S-Unit and Mewluvr200!!! Please have fun!!

But can anyone see Max giving Mira a egg and it hatch to togepi and it think Mira and Max are it parents. How funny would it be?

didn't that happen in Pokémon once...? I think it did.

~riolulu

Perhaps not a Togepi egg, as that has already been done. Maybe an Igglybuff or or Teddiursa egg. Those seem to fit ^-^

darklord18

/\Maybe anyway, when Max tries to leave it start to cry and when Mira give to Max and he tries to leave again, it start crying and both look at each other and don't know what to do.

edited: Here a link to a drabble I did for this shipping. (Hope this is okay and not against the rules.)
Drabble

Last edited:

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
How about a Riolu egg? (gets shot by the anti-auraholics). Seriously, I could definitely see Max and Mira looking after a cute little baby Riolu besides I think Max would think it be kick-*** to look after a Riolu.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
How about a Riolu egg? (gets shot by the anti-auraholics). Seriously, I could definitely see Max and Mira looking after a cute little baby Riolu besides I think Max would think it be kick-*** to look after a Riolu.

That would be pretty cool. A nice opposite to Mira's Abra and Max's Ralts. Yes, I know he didn't actually catch it, but in my world they're together anyways.

darklord18

That would be pretty cool. A nice opposite to Mira's Abra and Max's Ralts. Yes, I know he didn't actually catch it, but in my world they're together anyways.
I agree, he befriend it, battle with it. so it his. But yeah the Riolu would be cute. I think any bady pokemon that isn't in the psychic group would be cute with them
Mira: He so cute
Max: well I better get going.
Mira: Bye. (Max start to leave but Riolu start crying.)
Max: what wrong?
Mira: I think it want to go with you. (hand Riolu to Max.)
Max: Okay bye. (start to leave but Riolu start crying again)
Mira and Max: what going on here, why is it crying?

lol

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I agree, he befriend it, battle with it. so it his. But yeah the Riolu would be cute. I think any bady pokemon that isn't in the psychic group would be cute with them
Mira: He so cute
Max: well I better get going.
Mira: Bye. (Max start to leave but Riolu start crying.)
Max: what wrong?
Mira: I think it want to go with you. (hand Riolu to Max.)
Max: Okay bye. (start to leave but Riolu start crying again)
Mira and Max: what going on here, why is it crying?

lol

hehe so cuteee~! I agree that they should get a riolu that will get attatched to the both of them. Should I draw fan-art...?

new topic:

what would they give each other for valentine's day?

~riolulu

Status
Not open for further replies.