• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cheer Pressure! (328)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Cheer Pressure!

Meeting up with their old friend and his Plusle & Minun, Ash & Co. find a Pokémon Dojo and they decide to take part in it. However Max senses that things are not quite how they should be...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

I saw a lil bit of the Japanese version of this episode and it was great!

It was unfair when the Pokemon in the barrels kept on healing Jessie's Seviper when they used Aromatheropy and Helping Hand.

Z

ZTcrazy

Cheering Pressure? o_O what a weird dub name...anyway, looks like a cool episode, can't wait to see Plusle and Minun!

F

Factory Head Noland

Why don't many people like this title? It's a great title! (it's a genius title!!)

Z

ZTcrazy

Well, I'll probably have to watch the episode to understand the title, I guess.

F

Factory Head Noland

It's got loads of cheering in it and Pokemon use Aromatheropy and Helping Hand to cheat, its the perfect title.

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
Well, this seems a little bit bad, but I'll still watch it. You know, I keep imagining myself beating Jessie and James even with the Aromatheropy and Helping Hand, using Manectirc and Mawile.

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Cheer Pressure is a pun for Peer Pressure by the way if anyone coundn't figure it out.

I think this eppy will be cool.

F

Factory Head Noland

This episode and "A Different Kind Of Misty" aren't really that far appart, it's not like the writers to have someone appear in an episode again after such a short time.
Like Duplica was in the 1st series and then appeared again in the 4th (Johto Champions).

Chris

Old Coot
Pokemonisgr8 said:
Why don't many people like this title? It's a great title! (it's a genius title!!)
Nobody likes the amount of puns 4Kids keeps dishing out. This title makes sense, but it's a little too corny for my tastes. How I wish that they simply translate episodes like they did back in the first portion of Kanto. :\

F

Factory Head Noland

I think the pun titles are funny, there are some titles which I don't understand like "I Feel Skitty!" what does it mean?
But titles like "Let Bagons Be Bagons" and "What You Seed Is What You Get" are really creative I think.

Chris

Old Coot
I Feel Skitty! can either be "I Feel Giddy" or "I Feel Pretty." A letter change or two in those particular episodes you mentioned are far from creative. o_o Replace the A's with Y's in the Bagon title and remove the D in Seed and you've got the exact meaning. Not exactly what I'd call creative. :\

F

Factory Head Noland

I think it is, it's obvious what it's pun is and it's about the episode ("Seed" - Bullet Seed, "Bagons" - Bagon).

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well, i'm not really convinced about this ep..i really don't care if i see it or not...

Thriller

Its almost time
after seeing "A different Kind of Misty" I can't say Im excited about this episode hearing Plusle and Minuns stupid dub voices. "Purray" "Miymiy"

V Faction

www.faction.com
I think I'll like this Episode, if only for a Reoccuring character (2nd one this so far) and the Aromatherapy/Helping Hand tactics.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I don't see why people need to review an episode before they actually see it. After all that's what this thread is for isn't it? Why are some people going to the episode pictures and saying "This episode was great" in this and many other threads. If you haven't seen the episode yet, I don't know why you're posting comments based on episode pictures and summaries. It gets annoying.

Chris

Old Coot
Oh god..they had Torkoal as a Trainer Choice Pokémon and it sounded HORRIBLE. T__T They made it sound like Barney the Dinosaur!

V Faction

www.faction.com
EliteTrainerRaven said:
Oh god..they had Torkoal as a Trainer Choice Pokémon and it sounded HORRIBLE. T__T They made it sound like Barney the Dinosaur!

It sounded PERFECT you dunce! Oh man, I'm so glad they gave it a dopey voice. It's great for a slow Pokemon like Torkoal. It even had the nasally sound to it!

S

slysunshine

Too bad I missed Torkoal's voice. I hope [SPOIL]Ash's[/SPOIL] sounds better. Not that I can complain, I'm just taking your word for it.

Since I had to miss this episode, I just finished reading the episode guide and looking at the pics. Looks like I didn't miss anything that interesting except May with her ribbon, Plusle & Minun, Roselia & Vileplume, and Max and TR appearing to have pretty good roles. I'm probably wrong though.

What did Jessie and James say their names were? (Assuming that they gave fake names in the dub too.)