• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cheers on Castaways Isle! (580)

This was a fun episode since we saw Piplup and Pikachu stranded on their own on the island, but perhaps subtitles should've been used to help us understand.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was cool to see Mantyke for the 1st time, it's really cute! And it was smart of Piplup to tell Pikachu not to use an electric attack underwater.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This was a fun episode since we saw Piplup and Pikachu stranded on their own on the island, but perhaps subtitles should've been used to help us understand.

I wouldn't have minded subtitles like we got in the island of giant Pokemon episode, but at the same time I felt that Pikachu's and Piplup's adventure was easy enough to understand on its own. :3

Shayuin

Banned
Why did we get Deoxys here at all? It seemed so random that a wild Deoxys crashed on the island, almost as random as the one we saw in the Ranger two-part episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I didn't necessarily enjoy seeing Pikachu and Pochama as castaways by themselves, although I did think that the wild Heigani and school of Tamanta were adorable, and the island's Deoxys was spiffy, too.

Vulpicks

Extremely random Deoxys lol. It's kind of funny how DP has a lot of legends casually appearing compared to other sagas.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I do wonder why Deoxys was chosen as the deserted island's main Pokemon-of-the-Day. While Deoxys showing up was entertaining, its appearance would've made far more sense in Tobari City of all Shinou locations.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be. It sure was nice to see a Deoxys not whine about being alone or anything like that. I liked how it was just hurt from the storm. Deoxys has had a bit too much screentime though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
Deoxys has had a bit too much screentime though.

At this point, we had only seen Deoxys in the 7th movie and in a BF episode. So this was barely the third time we'd seen the species, which isn't a lot.