• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cherubi discussion

keithpetrosky

First, I think the smaller parasitic twin or underdeveloped twin is the cutest Pokémon ever made. But I feel bad for it. It’s always smiling but being banged around, and eventually gets absorbed and shrivels up before evolution. Does it have feelings and think independently?
Most cherries grow in twos, why did they not decide on a dual bodied evolution, or cherry tree? I feel the little twin got left out, here’s hoping to an alternate evolution where it remains.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
First, I think the smaller parasitic twin or underdeveloped twin is the cutest Pokémon ever made. But I feel bad for it. It’s always smiling but being banged around, and eventually gets absorbed and shrivels up before evolution. Does it have feelings and think independently?
Most cherries grow in twos, why did they not decide on a dual bodied evolution, or cherry tree? I feel the little twin got left out, here’s hoping to an alternate evolution where it remains.
That's strange indeed. Seems to be less of a issue for these that have equal size heads

Doduo line(Dodrio has been noted that at least one head takes role of being on guard while the others are resting)
Exeggutor line
Weezing
Magneton (3 together)
Zweilous (Has been noticed as bickering)
Hydreigon

Last edited: