• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~> Cherubiii + Cherriiim Club

~> Cherubiii + Cherriiim Club

Where life and flowers bloom... :3

025.jpg

Note: Banner coming some day.

Hello everybody and welcome to the official ~> Cherubiii + Cherriiim Club. :3 This club is dedicated to the 2 cutest cherries in the world... Cherubi + Cherrim. : D Here, you'll find Cherubi + Cherrim lovers. <3 For more information, read everything bellow ^^. And remember, if you want to join, read the rules! <~

|Rules|

|1| Read those rules & those rules.
|2| We all love Cherubi + Cherrim, so, respect the other members. <3
|3| There must be a reason why you want to join, right? o: Tell us why you want to join. ;3
|4| Do not join if you're not active/planning not to be active. >:
|5| There is no warning system, so if you break a rule, you're banned automatically. :/
|6| Give credit, if you post fan art. <~
|7| You can't start topics; my assistants and myself can ^^.
|8| I can reject any members! : D
|9| One liners = not in my club. S<
|10| If you have an idea, PM me [not my assistants]. :3

|Members|

Staff members;

Vavavoom - Club owner

Regular members;

SapphireSwampert
Angelic Pika
Magicute
MonferNOES!

|Cherubi + Cherrim|

dpmfa420.png

Cherubi;

Pokémon Diamond Entry: The small ball holds the nutrients needed for evolution. Apparently, it is very sweet and tasty.
Pokémon Pearl Entry: Sunlight colors it red. When the small ball is drained of nutrients, it shrivels to herald evolution.

421.png
dpmfa421.png

Cherrim;

Pokémon Diamond Entry:It blooms during times of strong sunlight. It tries to make up for everything it endured as a bud.
Pokémon Pearl Entry: It is docile as a bud, but turns cheerful when it blooms. It folds back into a bud if sunlight wanes.

|Vavavoom's opinion|

Cherubi;

Okay, well first of all, THAT THING IS FREAKIN' CUTE. ;_; It looks so kissable. :'3 Not only that, but, like, I bet its tasty :x. Yeah. I could, like, literally eat it. <~ But heh, if I could have this Pokémon in real life, I wouldn't mind. 8D

Cherrim;

Aw. <3 Well, just like Cherubi, it's so cute. Not as cute but still ^^. I like its design + its concept. Really cool, overall. :3

|Fan Art|

Drawing by Bleachmaster93
Drawing by Courtosey of rkogurl44
Art by Mega-pic

|Topics|

Is Cherubi/Cherrim the cutest Grass-type Pokémon?
Do you own a Cherubi/Cherrim, in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl?
Do you think that one of the main characters will catch a Cherubi, one day, in the Sinnoh Region?
Do you like the names " Cherubi+Cherrim " ?
Should Cherrim get an evolution?

|Credits|

Pokémon Elite 2000: Pokémon Sprites
Pokémon Safari: Alternate Pokémon Sprite
Filb: Cherubi Screenshot

Last edited:

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
I'd love to join. x3 I loved Cherrim ever since it was revealed maybe two years ago... And it only got better when they revealed the little Cherubi. :3
Cutest walking Cherry eva. My favorite fruit flavour is cherry, so I wouldn't mind eating one, but I'd rather keep it to gawk at.x3
Here's fanart:
th_Cherrim.jpg
By bleachmaster93 on Photobucket. x3

Oh, hey SapphireSwampert ^^. Welcome to the ~> Cherubiii + Cherriiim Club :3. -hugs- Thanks for joining. And also, thanks for the fan art. I'll put it on the first post right away. <~ And same thing over here; when I first saw Cherrim in that CoroCoro scan, I was, like, " omfgthisisadream ;_;! ". Glad to see that it got a pre-evolution. <3

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Yay!~ Thanks. x3
It's soo cute. <3
To say the truth, I was upset about Cherrim's regular form. It makes me sort of sad. ):
Fanart of Regular Form.
th_5fce17b5.jpg

Courtosey of rkogurl44 of Photobucket. x3
Well anyway, Is Cherubi/Cherrim the cutest Grass-type Pokémon?
Well Duh! It's soo cute whenever it's not in it's Regular forme. x3 <3
luls. :3 Foundsomemorefanart. This should be my last for a bit. :p( it was too big: Here. :3
From mega-pic in Photobucket.

Last edited:
To say the truth, I was upset about Cherrim's regular form. It makes me sort of sad. ):

Oh my gosh, I know ._.! It's not ugly, but, like... just the fact that we can't its cute little face sucks. </3 By the way, thanks for the other drawing/art, pupu. Going to add them to the first post in few seconds~ Heh, answering the first topic, now. :3

... nope. Even though I like them very much, they're not my favorite Grass-types. However, they are in my Top 15 Grass-type Pokémon. <~

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
It's just it doesn't seem to be happy in the regular form. )x
Cherrim is suppose to be a happy pokemon. And you can't see it's face. >>

Alright. Next topic~

I do : D! I own a Cherrim. I had a hard time getting Cherubi at first, though. Those things are so rare. But yeah, I own one :3. But again, seeing a purple thing isn't my thing. So, I use Sunny Day to open that dead thing into that pretty + cute + pink thing <3. <~

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Liek, duhduh. ;x
I got mine as a Cherubi from the GTS. It was from Japan. :D Accually, it was my first straight from Japan Pokemon. It was level 14 and caught in a great ball on November 24, 2006. I raised to Cherrim in maybe 3 days.(mind you, I didn't have an EXP. Share.>:)
So, I use Sunny Day to open that dead thing into that pretty + cute + pink thing <3. <~
I put into an Uber Team with Groudon.x3 Cutie.<3

Last edited:

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
OHMAIEFFINGBLABLABLALAJDLKFAJLDKJALJ
Now that was random babble. :x

Okay, I srsly want to join this club. I always get Cherubi because:
a] I HATE ROSELIA [but not Drew's Roselia <3]
b] IT'S SO EFFING CUTE
c] I love it's attacks.

And I want to join this club soz I can chat and talk about Cherubi and Cherrim. XD;; So um.. yeah. Can I join? -pokes Vava-

HELL HO PIKA. 8D

Of course you can join :3. All the reasons you stated are great, so, yeah. Can I add some stuff too? o:

a] I HATE ROSELIA [but not Drew's Roselia <3]
b] IT'S SO EFFING CUTE
c] I love it's attacks.

#1. ._.! Me too. Cherubi + Cherrim > Roselia anyway.
#2. Mhm. :3 Stated why in the first post~ x3
#3. XD I guess I like them too.

-adds your name to the first post- And please, please, please. Be active. <~

Ikito

I want to join because I absolutely love Cherrim and Cherubi, You are probably going to reject me but I really just wanna join because they're awesome :/

By far, most of them are ugly grass/poison things that are just eww.

Yep, Shiny and Non-Shiny of both of 'em. Took a while but worth it =)

Now I shall wait and see if you're going to reject me. If i'm right, you owe me $10 [not really :( ]

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
#1. ._.! Me too. Cherubi + Cherrim > Roselia anyway.
#2. Mhm. :3 Stated why in the first post~ x3
#3. XD I guess I like them too.

-adds your name to the first post- And please, please, please. Be active. <~
ANd I totally agree with what you've added. ;x Haha~ Another thing I like about them it's that it changes when the weather does. That's rare for a pokemon's design, amirite?

Thank you. :] And yes I will be very active. Promise~

Hmm.. Nope. I love Bulbasar/Chikorita better but it they are tied on the top five of my favorite Grass types. :]

-waves- Hiiiiii Ikito! I'm sure Vava would let you join this time. Vava isn't that.. uh >insert proper adjective her< kind of a person. :>

I want to join because I absolutely love Cherrim and Cherubi, You are probably going to reject me but I really just wanna join because they're awesome :/

Rejected.

ANd I totally agree with what you've added. ;x Haha~ Another thing I like about them it's that it changes when the weather does. That's rare for a pokemon's design, amirite?

Mhm. <3 Well, yeah, it is. I think Castform is the only one that changes design, actually, due to the weather's influence. I'm not sure, though. I'll have to check. There's also Cherrim, as we all know. ;D Anyway, we can now start a new topic ^^. ~> Here it is. It's an Animé-related question, by the way.

Do you think that one of the main characters will catch a Cherubi, one day, in the Sinnoh Region?

MonferNOES!

Can i please join? I fell in love with Cherrim after the first second i saw it :p And is one of the few season 4 pokemon i really like. ^_^ Uhm, i do use one in my Pearl team to so, thats another reason!

PurpleMew

no promises
Hey Vava Can i join?

I Just love Cheribu + Cherrim they are just so uberly samll and cute and happen to be my favorite grass pokemon and my favorite main pokemon.
I would like to join because i <3 grass pokemon and Cheribu + Cherim in general

If accepted i will make popart and other fan art later

MonferNOES: Sure. :3 I fell in love with it too. <~

PurpleMew: No, I'm sorry :/. It's just that you're not really active in the clubs I make, and, like, yeah. Sorry :'3.

Anyway, I'll answer the latest topic~ <3

Well, I thought Dawn would be getting one. However, after seeing some spoilers, I just let this thought go away... </3 But who knows, honestly? We never know if she'll catch one, in the future [I'm for the " I want her to get Cherubi " thingy x3]

Last edited:

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Accually, no.):
Cherrim/Cherubi doesn't seem like a pokemon to be captured. Sure perhaps Dawn will want one, but I just don't see her catching one.

MonferNOES!

Thank you for letting me join :D

Hmm... i dont know. Maybe Zoey? Im not really sure bout this one. But if i have to say yes or no, probarly no.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Well I stand corrected. ;~; Why?!

Yup, I really see it coming. Dawn walking around trips and finds a Cherubi. She'll be like, "awww, it's totally cute! I want it!" then she catches it, evolves it, uses it for contests and the like. I'm not sure how the producers won't give her it, since it looks great for contests that Dawn participates. Plus it's pink, and Dawn loves pink, ne?

<3 Thanks for the answers, pupues. So yeah, most of us agree on Cherubi going to Dawn. :3 Anyway, and since we covered this topic, I can now start another topic~

Do you like the names " Cherubi+Cherrim " ?