• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~> Cherubiii + Cherriiim Club

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Do you like the names " Cherubi+Cherrim " ?
Did you all know that I always say 'Cheribu' instead of 'Cherubi'? Well I hope I would stop saying that and get used to Cherubi. Cherubi.. Cherubi.. Cherubi.. XD;; Cherrim is pretty cool too, but I guess they could've done something waaaaaaaaaay better than that. Maybe Cherrose or Cherrime or something else.

SapphireSwampert: Wow.. I'm in your sig! And I'm the 'sweet-scented tea' or whatever. XD;; roflmao. Well anyway.. yeah. :]

So um.. yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOI! Because everyday is my birthday. lol. <3

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Well, Cherubi's a greay name, I'm glad they didn't make it to "Cheruby". Cherrim's so-so, like Angelic Pika said,
I guess they could've done something waaaaaaaaaay better than that.
so ya. :D
SapphireSwampert: Wow.. I'm in your sig! And I'm the 'sweet-scented tea' or whatever. XD;; roflmao. Well anyway.. yeah. :]
It's my three favorite's in my siggy. Contests, Anime song lyrics, and Friends.xDD Plus, you added me on your friends, so I should too. I would of put my other friends, but it wouldn't fit.X:
Out of the lyrics, Sweet-scented tea was most like you, while smile was Vavavoom.<:D3

MonferNOES!

Cherrim was a quite surprising name. But i do like it :p
Cherubi. Kinda reminds me on a ruby x_X

" Cherrim " 's okay :3. " Cherubi " sucks >>. Honestly, the name " Cherubi " reminds me of a Japanese name [probably because of its two last syllables :: ru :: bi] And yeah. " Cherrim " 's more modern and more... fresh, if you guys know what I mean. D: However, like Angelic Pupu Pika said, they could have named it something better like... Cherrima. XD Or something like that.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Omg. Cherries :3
I love Cherubi and Cherrim. They're so cute x3

Is Cherubi/Cherrim the cutest Grass-type Pokémon?
Yus. They're both the cutest. Next to Cacnea x3

Do you own a Cherubi/Cherrim, in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl?
Yes, Level 76 on my main team :3

Do you think that one of the main characters will catch a Cherubi, one day, in the Sinnoh Region?
Yes, Dawn will ccatch one with a Shy personality ;3

I love them. They match them so well <3

Edit: Oh Yes, Can I join? x3

Last edited:
Edit: Oh Yes, Can I join? x3

No, sorry... You weren't active in my other clubs and yeah. :/ I want active members. x:

Anyway, new topic, people~ Should Cherrim get an evolution?

I'll have to say no. It's fine as it is :3! I mean, look what happened to the evolutions in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. They were really messed up, in my opinion. And, like, I, like, don't want them to ruin Cherrim's family, so yeah. That's why I said no. <~ ;_;

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Before I go to sleep I'll post at lj and answer this topic >:}

Should Cherrim get an evolution?

Yes. It needs one badly. I mean not an evolution, but an alternate evolution. One if it's male and one if it's female. I'm not saying I don't like Cherrim. It's just that.. a third evolution always makes the Pokemon ugly, but if it doesn't get another evolution it would be a bland Pokemon. So alternate evolutions for both genders is a must! :>

MonferNOES!

Should Cherrim get an evolution?
I was really surprised when it didnt :s So yeah.

Oh and why isnt my name on the front page over members?

Magicute

KKIIIIIIIIIIIII...!!
Can I join?
I like cherubii because it's cute and pretty.
I'll give you the picture soon is it OK.

Magicute

KKIIIIIIIIIIIII...!!
Hey I give this photo for Vavavroom look at this...

th_420_Cherubi.jpg
photo by raven_of_chaos
Did you like it?

Last edited:
Hey I give this photo for Vavavroom look at this...

th_420_Cherubi.jpg

Did you like it?

Thanks. Just give me the name of the person who made it, and I'll add it to the post. :3 By the way, since you posted here, I'm assuming that you want to join? Nevermind. You're already a member. XDD

If you could own 6 Pokémon, would there be Cherubi/Cherrim, in your party?

I'm not sure. :'3 Even though I like them very much, there are other Pokémon that beat them, design wise. <~ And yes, I choose my Pokémon because of their look; not because of their movesets. <3 But no, Cherubi/Cherim wouldn't be in my party, sadly. ":/

Last edited:

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Uh, Vava. You already said Magicute can join.. amirite? :x

Sure ^^. Just be sure to be active, Magicute. :3

If you could own 6 Pokémon, would there be Cherubi/Cherrim, in your party?
It is in my party, for Diamond and Pearl. :] They're both too cute to ignore. And besides if you have the right movepool [which a died sppf member/irl friend gave me] then you can kick butt. No srsly. XD;;

Uh, Vava. You already said Magicute can join.. amirite? :x

I did. D: I completly forgot. Thanks for telling me~ Oh my, okay. Well, time for pictures? : D

cherubi.png

Alright, well, I like this one. Why? Because... It just looks so well done. Like, a little Cherubi resting on a big Torterra. Isn't that cute? But yeah, I really like this picture. There could have been more effects on Torterra's tree, though. <~

Credit to: Devanaved @ deviantART