• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~> Cherubiii + Cherriiim Club

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Do you like the names " Cherubi+Cherrim " ?
Did you all know that I always say 'Cheribu' instead of 'Cherubi'? Well I hope I would stop saying that and get used to Cherubi. Cherubi.. Cherubi.. Cherubi.. XD;; Cherrim is pretty cool too, but I guess they could've done something waaaaaaaaaay better than that. Maybe Cherrose or Cherrime or something else.

SapphireSwampert: Wow.. I'm in your sig! And I'm the 'sweet-scented tea' or whatever. XD;; roflmao. Well anyway.. yeah. :]

So um.. yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOI! Because everyday is my birthday. lol. <3

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Well, Cherubi's a greay name, I'm glad they didn't make it to "Cheruby". Cherrim's so-so, like Angelic Pika said,
I guess they could've done something waaaaaaaaaay better than that.
so ya. :D
SapphireSwampert: Wow.. I'm in your sig! And I'm the 'sweet-scented tea' or whatever. XD;; roflmao. Well anyway.. yeah. :]
It's my three favorite's in my siggy. Contests, Anime song lyrics, and Friends.xDD Plus, you added me on your friends, so I should too. I would of put my other friends, but it wouldn't fit.X:
Out of the lyrics, Sweet-scented tea was most like you, while smile was Vavavoom.<:D3

MonferNOES!

Cherrim was a quite surprising name. But i do like it :p
Cherubi. Kinda reminds me on a ruby x_X

" Cherrim " 's okay :3. " Cherubi " sucks >>. Honestly, the name " Cherubi " reminds me of a Japanese name [probably because of its two last syllables :: ru :: bi] And yeah. " Cherrim " 's more modern and more... fresh, if you guys know what I mean. D: However, like Angelic Pupu Pika said, they could have named it something better like... Cherrima. XD Or something like that.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Omg. Cherries :3
I love Cherubi and Cherrim. They're so cute x3

Is Cherubi/Cherrim the cutest Grass-type Pokémon?
Yus. They're both the cutest. Next to Cacnea x3

Do you own a Cherubi/Cherrim, in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl?
Yes, Level 76 on my main team :3

Do you think that one of the main characters will catch a Cherubi, one day, in the Sinnoh Region?
Yes, Dawn will ccatch one with a Shy personality ;3

I love them. They match them so well <3

Edit: Oh Yes, Can I join? x3

Last edited:
Edit: Oh Yes, Can I join? x3

No, sorry... You weren't active in my other clubs and yeah. :/ I want active members. x:

Anyway, new topic, people~ Should Cherrim get an evolution?

I'll have to say no. It's fine as it is :3! I mean, look what happened to the evolutions in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. They were really messed up, in my opinion. And, like, I, like, don't want them to ruin Cherrim's family, so yeah. That's why I said no. <~ ;_;

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Before I go to sleep I'll post at lj and answer this topic >:}

Should Cherrim get an evolution?

Yes. It needs one badly. I mean not an evolution, but an alternate evolution. One if it's male and one if it's female. I'm not saying I don't like Cherrim. It's just that.. a third evolution always makes the Pokemon ugly, but if it doesn't get another evolution it would be a bland Pokemon. So alternate evolutions for both genders is a must! :>

MonferNOES!

Should Cherrim get an evolution?
I was really surprised when it didnt :s So yeah.

Oh and why isnt my name on the front page over members?

Magicute

KKIIIIIIIIIIIII...!!
Can I join?
I like cherubii because it's cute and pretty.
I'll give you the picture soon is it OK.

Magicute

KKIIIIIIIIIIIII...!!
Hey I give this photo for Vavavroom look at this...

th_420_Cherubi.jpg
photo by raven_of_chaos
Did you like it?

Last edited:
Hey I give this photo for Vavavroom look at this...

th_420_Cherubi.jpg

Did you like it?

Thanks. Just give me the name of the person who made it, and I'll add it to the post. :3 By the way, since you posted here, I'm assuming that you want to join? Nevermind. You're already a member. XDD

If you could own 6 Pokémon, would there be Cherubi/Cherrim, in your party?

I'm not sure. :'3 Even though I like them very much, there are other Pokémon that beat them, design wise. <~ And yes, I choose my Pokémon because of their look; not because of their movesets. <3 But no, Cherubi/Cherim wouldn't be in my party, sadly. ":/

Last edited:

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Uh, Vava. You already said Magicute can join.. amirite? :x

Sure ^^. Just be sure to be active, Magicute. :3

If you could own 6 Pokémon, would there be Cherubi/Cherrim, in your party?
It is in my party, for Diamond and Pearl. :] They're both too cute to ignore. And besides if you have the right movepool [which a died sppf member/irl friend gave me] then you can kick butt. No srsly. XD;;

Uh, Vava. You already said Magicute can join.. amirite? :x

I did. D: I completly forgot. Thanks for telling me~ Oh my, okay. Well, time for pictures? : D

cherubi.png

Alright, well, I like this one. Why? Because... It just looks so well done. Like, a little Cherubi resting on a big Torterra. Isn't that cute? But yeah, I really like this picture. There could have been more effects on Torterra's tree, though. <~

Credit to: Devanaved @ deviantART