• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chessshipping (Hilbert x Hilda) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I think this shipping is cute.

ZakandCheruForever

Selective Breeder
My Fan Fiction

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC. PLZ DONT HATE A PLAYA.SORRY IF ITS LONG.

In a matter of three seconds, he had been rolled up, tossed aside, and stepped on.

Black was only 17,and he had had his heart broken many a time, and he was used to it by now, but this was different. He had just been dumped by Elise, the hot supermodel from Nimbasa, and not only that, she had whupped him so hard in that battle, Dewott:)502:) was still in a paralyzed state. Only White was allowing him to rant.

"I still don't understand!"Black shouted outside the Poke-center in Nimbasa,"What did I do wrong? I treated her like I treated Bianca, Cheru, and all the others!"

"Well maybe if it didn't work with them, it won't work with anyone else."White reasoned. She was the only one that knew how Black felt."Besides, there are other girls who'd be lucky and happy enough to have you,"she said with a wink.

"Maybe if I train Dewott and the others, I could beat her and she'd take me back!"Black said, blowing off White's comment.

White groaned. It was hard enough having feelings for Black, them being best friends since they've been nine, but know he just completely ignored her?

"Huh? Did you say something, White?"Black asked innocently.

"I said ignoring people is fine!"she yelled at him, storming off towards the ferriswheel.

"Hmm. I wonder whats wrong with her. Whatever. Dewott, come on out!"he said, throwing the Poke-ball in his signature form:spinning it so it bounced sideways. The Dewott popped out ready with its scalchops in its hands.

"Are you ready to train the hardest you've ever trained?"Black asked the Dewott. He instantly replied with a few slashes to the air. "Alright, let's go!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
White eventually got where she wanted to be:the battle train. She found the one labeled "Multi-Train" and immediately walked up to the man in green. Her and Bianca walked past him, almost shoving him onto the tracks.

"I still don't understand why battling is going to help."Bianca said. She had been Black and White's friends since seventh grade, but still didn't understand either of them.

"Like I said, Bianca, just don't think; just battle."

Later, when they defeated Emmet and Ingo, they were allowed off the train. Bianca and White went home, Bianca to Nuvema, White to the hotel where she shared a room and bed with Black. She was in a better mood, almost turned on. By the time she got to the hotel, everyone was asleep, except Black.

She got up to the hotel room and, horny as she was, Black was in the shower, a special occasion. She got excited enough to undress. By the time Black was done, she was in the bed.

"Hey White, what was all that-"he was stopped by the site of White in the bed. She normally went to bed after him, her being a girl with so many friends."Does this mean I go to bed last tonight?"he asked stupidly.

"Oh, just get in the bed!"White exclaimed. Black, still wary, obeyed.

She rolled over so that one of her arms and one of her legs were on top of him. He lifted up the blanket, then reddened.

"W-White! Y-You're not wearing any clothes!"he exclaimed.

"Why do you think?"her hand slid lower than his waist, and he reddened more."Your Black, I'm White,"she whispered as she slid closer to him."Let's make gray."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.