• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chessshipping (Hilbert x Hilda) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyssonrose

a chessshipper.
...Should I be tied to a rock and have an eagle peck out my liver for not shouting out to the world at large that I think this pairing is ridiculously cute before now?

Yes. Yes I should.

But I'm saying it now! Yes, I think these two are amazingly cute together. So cute together that they must, yes must, be lovers. Either that or cousins. Though I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive.

I'm disappointed that the two don't interact in the games, because after all the cute interactions from HGSS I was really excited about what might get cooked up for these two. Darn. Oh well, that's what fandom's for.

...I made a ChessShipping banner and a wallpaper I thought I'd share here:

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Banners/touyaandtouko.png[/img139]

click thumbnail for full-view:

[img139]http://i52.*******.com/2prcqk7_th.jpg[/img139]

Note the linked arms!

Squee, these banners are super cute~~
And no. You are to be praised for loving the pairing. Not...eye-pecked. :D

Some Black x White, Touya x Touko stories~~

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6477804/1/once_upon_a_broken_fairytale
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6334575/1/unanswered_calls
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6298946/1/the_problem_with_honesty
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6100736/1/Checkmate

Mostly AU due to the fact that they don't interact in canon, except for the subway.

EDIT:

Did I not say there was going to be a new slideshow? Enjoy~~

Last edited:

Vycksta

That slideshow is pretty damn sweet!

NGL, I had a bit of a smugface the day I learned that Touya and Touko DO meet in the games. Yeah, I know it's just on the Battle Subway yet that's all you need as a basis to write some quality fanfiction! Not that what is around already is crap or anything...

alyssonrose

a chessshipper.
/working on subway fanfiction of awesome.

Anyhow. I squee'd when I found out they meet, even if it's most likely silent and such, but I squee'd.

Squee.

sun hearts

Sun catcher
wow so much cool can wait to read those stories you post alyssonrose thanks
i would like to share a picture i thought i was too cute
13732412_m.png

wow it so well drawn and it so cute :D

ah i forgot another one :)
14518530_m.jpg

Ferny

The Shiny Ninetales
OMGOSH CAN I JOIN I LOVE THIS SHIP SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN NORMAL-*shotdown*

Ahem... Yes, I love ChessShipping. 'Tis my current OTP. I'm working on a video for them that I could post now, OR I could go through the pain and misery of trying to make it have pretty effects on Windows Movie Maker. C:

Hydroxide

What attracted you towards Chessshipping in the first place?

I absolutely love the fact that they are going to be older, and therefore probably going to have a more mature relationship. Also, the first time I saw Four-chan, I was stunned. Not only is she smoking hot, but there's something about her hair that makes me go crazy. I don't know why, but I absolutely love it! And as for Black-Kun, he looks like he knows what he is doing. Despite the Yu-Gi-Oh hairstyle.

Good lord, I simply must join you guys.

This is the first shipping thread I've seen here in years that I liked, since the death of the second Hoennshipping thread! Besides, I love Chessshipping, along with Touya and Touko in general, so I should fit in just fine here. As for what drew me to them...well, aside from the fact that I support male protagonist/female protagonist ships on principle, I also thought their designs complimented each other nicely, and like a lot of other people, was intrigued at the notion of them being older and the directions that could lead their relationship in.

Legendary Dreams

Another Chessshipper proudly walks in.

This is probably the first player pairing I've seen that looked like they were designed as a couple. They aren't each wearing something we wouldn't wear outside of cosplay. Sure, it might have a few exaggerated points, but generally, the clothes they wear are probably one of the most similar to clothes worn in real life (Which well, they said they diid observations on the streets before doing their designs.) It hit home better than any previous duo.

Touya's design might have been a bit bland (Gosh, he needs a haircut, I've seen fanart that make him look feminine, even though it was never the intention, no wonder Touko got such a huge ponytail), but I like the simple design. Gen III and IV males looked like they overwore unneccessary clothing. Remember folks, simple clothing (jacket + jeans and CAPS are the best. (Woot, caps are the reason why N > Giovanni + Maxie + Archie + Cyrus in looks IMO).

I'll skip Touko, half the posts describing her probably hit my opinion on already.

And then came N. I looked at N, then Touya, then the fanbase (mainly fangirls), I already knew I need to pity black. N fills in that "OMG HE'S HANDSOME" role and then poor Touya is going to be rated as "boring".

In short (Wow I went such a rounabout way), Touya's the simple, good boy. N's the flamboyant (Not as bad as the previous gens, but comparatively to Touya), bad boy. I want Touko to stick with the good boy.

And that was pretty much how I became Chessshipper. (I don't hate FerrisWheelShipping, but my ChessShipping fandom overwrites it entirely.)

I now support the pairing in any existing form, and am pushing for Black x White in PokeSpe (Pokemon Special / Adventures) Black & White to be called AgencyShipping. Those who read knows why.

sun hearts

Sun catcher
I know rite :D
they both are good looking Too
I just love how touya looks :D
So handsome :D
and touko she is pretty and with that hair is beautiful

alyssonrose

a chessshipper.
@ Legendary Dreams: YOU JUST BECAME MY FAVORITE PERSON. EVER.

Anyways: Welcome all new Chess Shippers! As the signature and other parts of my profile state, I'm a huge fan of the ship. *twitches* I'm actually kind of obsessed, BUT WHATEVER XD That said, I'm Alyss. *waves*

I come to share another video! Yay!

sun hearts

Sun catcher
oops forgot Welcome New Member
I hope you guys mind if i throw in a topic :)

What will they give each other for Valentines Day?
Since it soon
Chocolates a girls best friend

I think he'll her Flowers and kiss On the cheek *v*

Legendary Dreams

Obsession - A common trait among ChessShippers

The minute sun hearts mentioned Valentine's Day, I can imagine in Pokemon Special - Universe, White dragging Black to some fancy restaurant (The first gym's restaurant, so as to fit it into the storyline) for a date. Black apparently knows its the gym and wants to rush into battle, but White places Munna on his head and - problem solved!

(And Poka and Bubu making it a double date!)

Like I said, Obsession!

alyssonrose

a chessshipper.
That would be so adorable, Legendary Dreams. Like you wouldn't believe - and it sounds so probable too! I mean, White wants some high-class deals for her Bubu-chan, and she wouldn't mind a nice dinner date...and Black would be kind-of-zombie like, but he would snap out of it and see White in a super cute summer dress...

Squee. Obsession is correct!

Adding to Legendary Dream's idea, they would go to the field where they first met and have a romantic night date, naming off constellations and starting a bonfire.

Because bonfires are super romantic.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA

Probably something cheesy, such as catching a Luvdisc and making it hold some chocalte item, or possibly some other item such as a photo of the two or something that reminds them of why they think so much of one another. Something along those lines.

Edit:

ah i forgot another one :)
14518530_m.jpg

When lovers find eachother, someone is bound to get hurt. Namely, Snivy. :p

Last edited:

sun hearts

Sun catcher
Wah Super cute answers :D
better than Mine
BUt
Obsession You got that rite
Legendary Dreams
They would go crazy for each other you know what i mean (smexy)*heehee*
:p

Remmie

Is there also a shipping for their manga counterparts? There is also some things to say about Black and White. Just have to watch on how White is looking after Black and how Black protects White... They sure are cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.