• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chessshipping (Hilbert x Hilda) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

Save that for another thread, yes?

But yes. Chessshipping. At this current point in time yes, my Four-chan het OTP. jsgdjsgdhjgshj IT'S A WEIRD FEELING cause I never cared for Fortuneshipping or Hoennshipping (( When it first came out )) or NewBarkshipping...

Lawl, pawns. That amuses me in so many ways. 8)

Okay, I'll be honest - I've been completely and utterly obsessed with ChessShipping ever since I first saw their official artwork. I even drew a shippy fanart I plan to scan and color soon~ Can I join this discussion? :3

i wanna be a knight plz~

alyssonrose

a chessshipper.
I love ChessShipping already~ <3 xD
I love the name, too. It's so...snazzy. (x

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Oh, kewl, now the name's official.

I'll go (beg my sister to) draw some artwork.

I wanna be a rook!

If only they were both featured in the anime...

Vycksta

SophiePikaFan said:
If only they were both featured in the anime...
Never say never. Yes, it's true that the male game protagonists are always shunned in the anime because of Ash and are usually considered very lucky to get a three second cameo. However with it more or less confirmed that both Dawn and Brock are not travelling with Ash in Isshu and with Four-chan not going to be the latest female companion... what's to say that both Four-chan and Black-kun will appear together in the anime for an episode, like the characters of the day? I would be all for that.

Eevee248

Blackn'White obvious
Agrees. I'm da sis :) CHESSSHIPPING FOREVA!!!!!! YEAH!!!! *fangirl squel* I must make fanart.... *drools*

Can eevee be bishop?

CherishMelvil

Top Coordinator
I'm a Chess shipper too! <3

And as a gift, yesterday I drew Black and White playing Chess xD when I'm able to, I'll scan it and post it here.
(However, I don't have my computer with Photoshop so it's on Black and White, which uh... fits?)

Oh and I've a question...
Why is White known as Four-chan?

Vycksta

CherishMelvil said:
Why is White known as Four-chan?
Because until a certain Iris came along she was going to be Ash's FOURTH female travelling companion (( Misty, May, Dawn... )). Also some people have used the reason that she is the FOURTH main female protagonist, providing you ignore the remakes (( Kris, May, Dawn... )).

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I will totally draw fanart for this! When I first saw these characters, I fell in love with them! They are both totally adorable and attractive...they should be together and make perfectly adorable and attractive babies. >.< When I make fanart, I shall post it!

~riolulu

Silver_Seoul

Ah, for some reason, this is like... the only Shipping I have ever even considered aside from Contestshipping. And even considering that one wasn't enough to hook me to the idea. Well, I'm a Franticshipper, but that's of two manga characters, so that doesn't belong here in the first place.

But yeah, I guess anyone wanna make a topic? No? I mean, like I said, I'm not exactly what anyone would call a frequent shipper so I'd rather someone else lead the discussion. >.>;

Vycksta

I'll fling in a topic. NOTHING WRONG WITH SOMETHING OBLIGATORY;

What attracted you towards Chessshipping in the first place?

Also if we're still up for naming ourselves after chess pieces, why not? I am totally the White Queen. 8)

Silver_Seoul

White Knight. Because it rhymes.

Well I guess the only thing is that they're the first older characters and they seemed to contrast each other; His warm clothes and her casual outfit, I thought that was pretty cool. :p

Araleon

Chill
I really like Chessshiping. I think I've got a fondness for pairing off the two player characters of a new generation, since I'm a Fortuneshipper and a part-time Hoennshipper.

Uh... White (the girl) is pretty cool. And I like Black's design. I guess, they look older and good together. Cheren's too feminine for White, and I dunno about N.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

THE TWO CHARACTERS ARE SO ATTRACTIVE! <3 They'd make perfectly attractive babies! It'd be destiny! No really. Plus it'll be interesting to see how they react in the games, since playable characters are taken over by computers in the modern games. :)

~riolulu

Naminésky

oh snap
Count me in. <3
I must agree with riolulu on this one. THEY ARE SO PRETTY. *___* I can't wait to see what their personalities are like ..
Oh.. I wanna be king ;D

Vycksta

I have edited the first post with the chess pieces and who exactly is what piece. Now to answer my own topic dur dur dur.

As you may or may not know I am a total sucker for the female gameverse protagonists and Four-chan is no exception. I took to her from the start and set about shipping her with everyone and everything...

I normally am not fond of pairing off the protagonists from each generation yet seeing Four-chan and Black-kun together... something clicked. I don't know whether it's because they are older and look sassier, whether it's because of their opposite tastes in fashion... it could be both, it could be more. But it works.

Fanart has also been a total help.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
*LE GASP* Can I please be the black queen? :) Also, is it time for a new topic? I think so...

What kind of chemistry are you looking forward to see in the new game if the playable character you didn't choose becomes an NPC?

~riolulu

Bryony

/laughing
BAGGING THE WHITE ROOK.

Chessshipping loves to conflict with me. That and Isshushipping are just equally sincerely wonderful.

What kind of chemistry are you looking forward to see in the new game if the playable character you didn't choose becomes an NPC?
Honestly, with both characters actually being older than previous protags I am expecting more teasing about relationships and crushes. They are of an age where they'd be discovering more about it and not feeling that "puppy love" that all children get with their friends because they don't understand love's actual concept.

Gnarly hugs wouldn't go amiss too. And if all else fails I'll write fanfiction!

pandastar16

i love this couple is there a white x n one yet

Status
Not open for further replies.