• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

:: Chibi Drawing ::

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Hello there, I'm here to show my chibi drawing I made. Feel free to leave by any comments. :)

[img139]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/My%20Drawings/CHIBI.jpg[/img139]

I hope you all enjoy! ^_____^

Last edited:

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
It's quite cute...I like it.
Those are glasses under her eyes, right? If not, those are some serious bags! But I'm guessing they are glasses. Overall it's a cute sketch. Possibly you could do Pokemon Characters?

Grandmaster Chao

Cool. Very neat. well done

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Very kawaii ^_^ I want to hug it =D Are those glasses underneath her eyes? They look like it

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Thank you all very much for commenting. I really appreciate the lovely comments.

Yes, those are glasses. I just have an odd way of drawing them. I'll do my best to color it soon but, I'm also making more drawings. ^^

Fool's Hope

In God We Trust
Very cute! ^___^ I actually like the way you drew the glasses; it's nifty. Her eyes are pretty, too.
I think her jaw is a little uneven. You can't really tell unless you tilt your head, though.
Can't wait for the new drawings! =)

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Aww, those are soo cute, K-Chan! I especually like the firsto ne you posted... =P

And you draw so perfectly when it comes to characters with glasses.... XD

Xiang

Oh, I love the rainbow Kasu-Chan!

I think the only problem is the legs and feet- the batch of colored Kasu-Chan need more curve to the leg- I can't tell where the thigh, knee, or calf or whatever is- it seems like one big block.

On the latest one, its adorable. ^.^ Just the back of her right thigh is awkwardly connected to the rest of her leg, and her feet are... um.

But your drawings are lovely and show talent anyway. :3

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Thank you so much for the friendly criticism! Yay, criticism! XD

Here's a few more I made recently! Enjoy! ^___^

:: READY ::

^A chibi Kasu-Chan again. I must say, it looks a bit odd so I might want to fix this one up only, I don't know where. But, that's what you'll here for! XD

:: ANNIVERSARY ::

^This one was made for someone very special. <3 I think I did something wrong with one of the arms, which I'm willing to fix. ^__^

:: OUTFIT ::

^As for this one, it's May! =D Though, I'm thinking that this one just lacks shadow. But, if you think otherwisse, feel free to comment! ^__^

Coming Soon:

~Chibi May
~Pokeshipping
~Contestshipping

Xiang

I just love your chibis x3

The fist one has weird arms and legs- her left arm is fine except sometime you may want to clean up her hand ^_^, and the way her right hands grasps that pokeball is lovely- just right! But the arm seems like a big block without the right curves- it curves inward then outward at the inside of the elbow and then slims down gradually to the wrist. ^_^
Her hips are awfully big- but that seems fine, but her skirt- or whatever- is way too short- I won't get too much in that ;x Where the knees is there's a slight bump. The back of the thigh curves in gradually to the back of the knee, then curves outward into the back of the leg, then inward to the ankle.

The anniversary pic is fine- the arms are better there ^_^

May is perfect!

I can't wait for the Contestshipping one x3

Those are so cute ^_^ My favorite Mistys are the purple and rainbow colored ones :3 Keep up the great work ;)

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Kisa: Thank you so much for the review! ^___^ I'm working on the revision. ^___^

pokeinuyasha: Thank you, I'm so happy you like them! ^____^

EDIT: I also noticed the five star rating... thank you so much! How kind! ^___^