• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chibi drawings~

Well, here's my messed up drawings. ^^;
th_0605121930.jpg

Eevee
th_0528121519a.jpg

Victini
th_0527122208.jpg

Leaf
th_0528121726.jpg

Dawn/Hikari

piplup__s_replacement__by_little_rue-d53a400.jpg
lilian___by_little_rue-d54uuab.jpg
Critiques welcomed. ~

Last edited:
Thank you. :) I am constantly trying to find more ways to polish up my drawings a little bit better.
I think I still need to work on focusing when I draw, I sometimes draw crookedly. :p

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I can say is that you have skill. They're pretty good too, but yeah, If you focus more and also have practice, then you'd be pretty good.

Your digital piece showed a MAJOR improvement, your pokemon are good, your people need a tiny bit more work, and will you get to other anime/media?

Thanks. :3 Do you mean if I'll draw other anime/media? Probably, yes.
I drew something else, she's just a made up character though.
lilian___by_little_rue-d54uuab.jpg
I know, I still need to work on my shading... x.x