• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

chibi infernape

mudkip-max

<<The Best
hi this is my first ever scratch

will u tell me what u think

Tiemen.M

Spriter
ITS FANTASTIC. but the pixels.. did you jpg/gif it? it destroys ur pic!

mudkip-max

<<The Best
oops shall i put it in bmp?

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

That looks more like fanart, than a sprite. Also, saving as PNG won't clear up the dots. You're gonna have to manually clean the pic up. There's also a problem with the eyes, one is way to small for the angle you have it at, unless the other is toned down a bit in size, the size of the legs also differ a tad too much, and the arms look a bit wonky :/ other than that it's alright.

Or it seems saving as png will do that :/ damn my art programs for leaving everything dotty if I acidently save as JPG.

So since I can now SEE the sprite better, the problems I pointed out are still there, plus the shading is off in places :/