1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Chikorita's Crush as Hawking's cheek bone for Steven Stone

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Steven of Venus, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven of Venus

Steven of Venus From Another Planet

Ya I'm a genius, from the formless void of tracing contingencies all over the elemental board of directorship, to the flash flare drive that shoots me to the top, I'm known for one thing - Penetration, and the Ray Allen shot in 2013 that put me atop the Sky Pillar as Rayquaza (Ray) Allen as Ray~quaza

2. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

ZOMG, you're are soooo random <3 I love it <3 We have to be friends xD Welcome to serebii's! :D

3. Steven of Venus

Steven of Venus From Another Planet

Well, from warped perceptions, to massive overdrive on the room of daredevil perfection, I can be motivated by forces above myself, Mews and Ho-Ohs, or Misdreavus's and Jirachis that actualize higher themes, so I kind of tap into a pool of endless potential, and then realize all of those possibilities.

4. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

SO. MUCH. AWESOME!

I too have summoned many a MissingNo. and a Lugia and a Sneasal in my days as a young poketopolus! Today, I even ate something called Kio! It ends in plies. They all turned into pumpkin pies! Mmmm, cake...

:D

5. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Welcome to serebii.net . Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

6. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

Welcome, SCP-058. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Seriously though, enjoy yourself, have a good time, and don't be afraid to talk to anyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.