• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Childhood Memories: The Good, The Bad~

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
This thread is for those who would like to share a memory from their childhood! Whether it be a good memory, like a special holiday, or a bad one, like a severe injury, feel free to share! :D

Flame Mistress

My earliest memory of childhood just so happens to be the one where I fell from a bike, crashed, and had to get stitches. =/ I think that was when I was... 3?

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
My earliest memory of childhood just so happens to be the one where I fell from a bike, crashed, and had to get stitches. =/ I think that was when I was... 3?

One time I rode my bike into a fence. I was 10.........

And when I was like two I fell and hit my eyebrow on the fireplace nd had to get stitches. Luckily it's barely noticeable now...

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
I remember going camping when I was young. I fell backwards over a camping stove and burned all the back of my right leg.

Estellise

peachy
Well, in sixth grade I called a girl a lesbian and got in HUGE trouble....(Bad)
And when I was 6, I discovered Pokemon. (Good)

Old Soul

Banned
someone touched me, it was a bad touch.

Old Soul

Banned
i had to point it out on a doll.

also i am a pretty terrible person lol.

^^ Best memory was watching pokemon the first time on t.v when it first aired in the US and getting pokemon cards on christmas when I was 6 or 7 (I can't remember what age lol!)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I have way too many childhood memories to really pick through and point out, but the one that's sticking out for me right now was when I got stitches as a nine-year-old. The boys and I were being stupid and decided to play with these poles that were out by the shed. We messed around with them for a while until I accidentally smacked my brother, and he chucked the metal pole he was holding right at me, smacking me in the forehead, and cutting it open. Got seven stitches that night in the shape of a crescent moon. My friends were all wondering what the heck happened the following morning when I went to school. I was happy to tell them the whole story.

blackterminator3

I mostly had a bad childhood then good. I don't know what was worst getting bullied through school life in Elementary school or the fact that my dad was a women beater who would always beat my mom and almost try to kill her. Out of the outcome it all taught me to become a better man. The good parts was me hanging with my childhood friends, sister, and mostly the good ole sega genesis and classic 90's tv shows.

Ricky_Ragger

Dang, I got allot of good and bad childhood memories that I don't know where to begin.

Well I remember in the 9th grade, I use to skip school with a couple of old friends of mine and we made a shelter in some near by woods that took use a week to complete it.

- It was big it could fit about 10 people in it.
- it had a green tarp over it so we was protected by any weather. Also it blended good with the environment so no one could see us from far away.
-It had plenty of chairs that we "found" around the area and school.
- in the winter we made a bonfire to keep us nice and warm
- It had a look out spot. if you was to climb up a certain tree you could see the trail we made.

But like always good thing don't last. 3-4 months someone notice us and told the school about it and it was quickly shut down the next day. :D But thats another memory that I wont forget :D

sweetie

lovely love
everything before my parent's failed marriage ten years ago!!

like when we'd go to parties, go on trips, etc.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
I was a really dumb little kid. But weren't we all, I guess.

Anyway, most of my most prominent childhood memories are of my best friend, who lived across the street from me until middle school when she moved to the next town over. We'd sometimes walk home together (although not often because she had a tendency to start her walk home ASAP, and she also walked faster than me despite being almost the same short height as me), and I'd gravitate towards her on the playground during recess a lot.

But I mostly remember when we used to look through the windows of our house across the street to each other and wave, and kinda mouth stuff like "wanna come play?" and other such things. It was pretty funny, in retrospect. Interestingly, we were also constantly on-again off-again friends, because we were just so overexposed to one another that we'd get sick of each other quickly and OMG I NEVER WANT TO SEE HER EVER AGAIN SHE'S SO MEEEEEAN, as little girls do. Sometimes I'd go over to her house and we'd play computer games (The Sims and Petz were really big with us at the time), or she'd come over to mine, or we'd just run around in her backyard, since mine is really small and boring.

They're very fond memories for me, especially since she's still my best friend to this date, and we're still hanging out and doing stuff together... just, now it's more college-kid stuff instead of elementary school-kid stuff, and we're not constantly being exposed to the worst the other has to offer, so. :p

Mister_SGG

I was a really dumb little kid. But weren't we all, I guess

No, we weren't. I for one was a highly intellectual child with the capacity to hold any amount of knowledge, and my highly educated opinion was respected by all, even the king.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
The good: Spending hours playing Pokemon, and discovering baseball :3

The bad: my parents divorce... especially when i thought it was my fault

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I remember a time when I was a kid, I had an accident then and had to be operated on at an early age. Wow, that was painful and marks of that incident are still with me to this day.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Worst childhood memory?

Hmm...nothing sticks out, really. Maybe the time I pushed my friend into a pond...

Best memory?

Most of them are pretty fresh. In my childhood...hmm...

I didn't have a very exciting childhood.