• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Childhood Memories: The Good, The Bad~

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I had a girlfriend in kindergarten. One time we kissed on the lips and this other girl went "EWWWWWW" and told a bunch of people.

First Childhood memory:
I tried to eat a bouncy ball, but I didn't like how it tasted, so I threw it away. But my mom made me play with it anyways!

Worst Childhood memory: The teacher wouldn't let me leave the class to go to the bathroom, so I ended up wetting myself. It was really embarrassing. Also, my dog had to be put down the day after my birthday. Also, my friend and I caught a bird, and as soon as we released it, it got devoured by a cat right in front of us.

Best Childhood memory: My friend and I going on bug catching excursions.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Good: Messing with cousins like ALL THE TIME.

Bad: I was growing up....being poor.

Now that I think about it, my cousins in my home country....they're suffering... so its not the end for them... they're still the same >.< nya~

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I remember when I was a kid, used to go out of town a lot to the countryside or to the beach. Very peaceful, gives me time to relax. Too bad now, because nowadays, I rarely go out of town now. I miss it

Schade

Metallic Wonder
When I was a kid, I was fat and ate worms.... Yuck

The good:

I ate grass.

The bad:

I puked.
The good: I ate grass

The bad: Nothing bad happened. So I ate everything I saw for 3 years.

Flame Mistress

I had a girlfriend in kindergarten. One time we kissed on the lips and this other girl went "EWWWWWW" and told a bunch of people.

I apparently had a "boyfriend" when I was like 3, too. That must have been rather sweet.

A rather bad memory of mine is lying in a hospital bed when I was 4, as I had pneumonia at that time. Which I'd already caught a few weeks after my birth. So I've suffered from pneumonia twice in my life.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
I drank half a bottle of strong cough medicine, ended up in the ER overnight...

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Within a few weeks after I was born I was re admitted to the hospital because I had jondis, I had 2 friends (brother and sister) and I was treated like their younger brother I miss them haven't seen them in years, when I was in freshmen year in high school I was dumb enough to sit backwards in a bus seat and I got stuck, they called an ambulance, they got me out I was a laughing stock at the time, and they said "we have to bring you to the hospital so we can make sure you are okay" now HERE is where it gets REALLY stupid I was in the ambulance the medic said "that's odd"i said what? He said "you don't have a pulse you must he dead" and I just plain old though >_< you must be real stupid if you think I don't have a pulse, I get to the hospital they say I'm done and they send me home.... It was such a waste of time and gas. These are all my childhood memories since I've never had any real life friends ever in my life so yeah... Other than being an only child as a kid and the first kid born on both sides of my family, my childhood downright SUCKED and wasn't that great

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Bad Memory: Some Crazy High dude tried to kidnap me when I was hanging out with my cousins at the top of the street. We were racing with scooters when he came up. Everyone ran away and me being the shy quiet scared one.. didn't run and stood there scared. Worst night of my childhood life! >.> Good thing a couple went outside at that moment and the crazy dude left me and I went to the couple and cried because I was so scared. It happened while I lived in Mexico... <.>

Good memory: Posadas.. lots of posadas in Mexico. I loved them :3 Candy and just staying most of the nights at my aunts house doing awesome things like play video games or a simple bonfire ^_^

Probably my worst was when I accidentally hit my friend in the jaw and he tried to drown me.

The best was maybe when I went out exploring quite often and made tents with my then-best friend.

Flame Mistress

WHAT?? That's pretty badass
Seconded.

Actually, I have another good memory of my childhood - beating Professor Layton and the Curious Village at the age of 8 or 9, all by myself, without anyone's help. Now that I look back, some of the puzzles must have been particularly devious, and I feel kinda proud that I somehow managed to beat the game. On a lesser scale, beating Pokemon Diamond at the age of 8 qualifies as a good childhood memory too.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Seconded.

Actually, I have another good memory of my childhood - beating Professor Layton and the Curious Village at the age of 8 or 9, all by myself, without anyone's help. Now that I look back, some of the puzzles must have been particularly devious, and I feel kinda proud that I somehow managed to beat the game. On a lesser scale, beating Pokemon Diamond at the age of 8 qualifies as a good childhood memory too.

Jesus. I'm 16 and I still have to use guides. Have you ever had an IQ test?