• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Childhood Memories: The Good, The Bad~

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
one time i pushed one of my friends off my family's dock, and he hit his head on a boat before landing in the water...

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
I remember when my dad made me go on a roller coaster when I was five I think. I was shaking so bad and hoping that I wouldn't be tall enough, but I was tall enough. When I saw how tall the lift hill was once we were on the train thing I started flipping out, and my eyes were closed the entire time. That had to be the worst experience I had as a kid.

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
I only remember my bad memories ^^ so I'll share 'em.

Ummm.....when I was...7 (I think) I was on my way to school when I forgot my Show and Tell Item, so I rushed home to get it. I was running back (on the street, not the sidewalk (it was in my neighborhood)), when I tripped and fell. Since I was on the street, my knees got scraped pretty badly (and my hand (my hand that I write with)). I barely even had the strength to walk home. When I got there, my mom put stinging stuff (the alcoholic thing) on the spots, then wrapped them up in bandages. I couldn't bend my knees for the next few weeks/month. Now there is nothing left of that but a faint imprint.

When I was 5 (kindergarten), I was on a walk, when I saw my mom come home. I apparently thought of hide and seek, so I ran to hide behind a bush. I didn't make it to the bush. The sidewalk had a point where one place was a bit higher than the rest. I tripped over that, and scraped the entire left side of my face. (Owiee...) I went to school with a huge bandage on my face, I could barely see out of my left eye. Now it isn't very noticeable.
^This story is why I ran on the street in the first story. ^

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Getting Ice Cream from the ice cream truck. Pretty sure everybody remembers how amazing it was to hear the sound of the ice cream truck from about 5 blocks away, running inside to beg parents for some coinage and waiting for the truck to stop

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Well, I do remember that this friend of mine moved to Scotland...and I was really upset...funny how after that, people started to mock me...not fun.

I did once slip on a small rock on a concrete playground, which made me lose a tooth, covered my face in blood, and my knee was scraped up too. Horrid stuff.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Good memory:Me discovering pokemon

bad memory:in 7th grade whenever I wanted to do group work seriously everyone in my group laughed at me

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I remember the good times when I first got Gold for my Game Boy Avance.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
my friends anthony and austen moved when i was 13.they were hyper and fun to be around,and i spent most of my time with them because they lived two houses away.i miss them

Flame Mistress

Watching Hi-5 :) Hah, the memories of me watching, singing and dancing with 'em on TV XD Too bad they replaced them now... :c nya~

Hey, I remember Hi-5! I used to think they were the coolest people in the world =p That didn't last long, though. By the time I was 6, I thought they looked ridiculous.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
A pretty bad memory for me was Grade school... Mean little children...

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
The day I beat these 4 evil sisters in Sailor Moon: Another Story (a video game I used to have) was just heaven to me. XD; I cheered like you wouldn't BELIEVE...so, that, right there, was a pretty happy memory. *nod nod*

Unhappy memories...if I had those, I wouldn't wanna think of them.....

In genneral, I guess my childhood was okay....save for the arguments between mom and dad. >_<; That just rubbed me the wrong way, always.....

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Good memories: Totruring my little sister (Payback!), and discovering Pokemon when it first came out. I didn't get Blue until 2000 so I had a bad first 3 years.

Bad memories: Getting horribly bullied by some bitches at school. Not only me though, they called my family nasty names as well. I think all of the bullying started when I didn't have any money for dinner at school and I stole one of their crisps. Honestly, get that upset over a Wotsit?
That and anything my cousin has done, which I'd rather not mention.

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
Good: Pokemon and Cartoon Networks' FusionFall game. Both brought me together with my brother who is 6 1/2 years older than me. He was actually the fourth person to beat FF on record, I gave him the membership as a present. Most of my other happy times consisted of video games or paint ceramics at my local Color Me Mine. I also have to say in 4th grade my mom pushed for me to have the school give me an IQ test, it was honestly the most enjoyable test ever. Lastly every year during May for one weekend I'd go to this one amusement park in New Jersey for the weekend.

Bad: Parent's divorce mainly for the reasons why (nothing physically abusive happened), being picked on at school until the new Principal took me out of any classes with those people in fifth grade, Nightmare from Soul Calibur II scaring me when I was four, me thinking the Forest Temple and Phantom Ganon was all just some bizarre dream, and getting pink eye which had doctors make me take medicine with made me vomit and have diarrhea and my dad was the only person home because my mom and brother were both at some work camp.

KirbyRider

Sigilyph Fan
Good Memories: Teletubbies got me on the Computer.

Bad Memories: The Internet's influence caused me to cuss everywhere in 3rd Grade, but now I never cuss anymore.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Good Memories: Teletubbies got me on the Computer.

Bad Memories: The Internet's influence caused me to cuss everywhere in 3rd Grade, but now I never cuss anymore.

I sadly still have that habbit (swearing)and I used to watch teletubbies, barny, bear and the big blue couch or whatever it was called

Fatal

Banned
Good Memory: Joining this forum when I was 12.

Bad Memory: Looking back and realizing I spent 7 years of my time going here.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Good Memory: Joining this forum when I was 12.

Bad Memory: Looking back and realizing I spent 7 years of my time going here.
Wow that is awhile

Good memory: having a few friends

Bad memory: when my cousins (twins) died only a few months after being born it was a sad time for everyone including me

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Just remembered a good one! XD

I loved to ride those quads made for kids. when I was little I used to own one, and I would ride it to my aunts house just to feel awesome XD. Sometimes we took it to the park designed for bikes and such, and it was fun riding it with all of those special features the park had with its crosswalks and stop lights :3