• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Children of Legend Redux (Discussion)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
The original RPG didn't get far either... :/

Tangeh

Yeah, we've gotten way further with this version which is saying something. xD The old one was different too, cuz Xerneas was the good guy and Yveltal was bad iirc?

I'm grateful for your support at any rate. ^^ I'll try to figure something out.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm still in, if it counts for anything.

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
I am sick

Wheres my cute maid to take care of me
I will try and reply today

Momma

Quality Bonding
Sorry I poofed. Frankly didn't want to post at all. Creating two characters was a poor decision. How huge an impact would trashing one be?

Tangeh

I don't think that would be an issue. We're already down a few, what's one more? Smaller character pools are easier to work with anyhow. Would you be okay with your character being killed off or under control of Xerneas? Those were suggestions Mogar posed to Cobalt's character when he dropped out.

Momma

Quality Bonding
Yeah, that haven't done anything yet. I'll stop playing Castor. I like him and all but Peony came first.

Death seems a bit spontaneous, I'd probably take the second option, or pretend he never existed in the first place.

I didn't know people were quitting! Man, I like this RP, I want to keep going now that my motivation's back.

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
School is getting big and i don't have motivation for this rp, you can use me as an npc and thanks for the character idea. See you guys later.

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
I wanted to post asap but I just recovered from sickness

And this is dying

Woe is me, woe is me.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't think there are many of the players left tho.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I'm still around, if we're taking a head count.

Tangeh

Took a head count not even two weeks ago and there should be at least eight characters here? That's plenty.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Same here. I'll likely try out later, for Sandro at least.

Tangeh

Gosh guys all you need to do is literally the same thing I did LOL but feel free to get more creative. Xerneas is invisible but your guardian should be able to sense where they are. We're also going to presume all 18 of us end up in there so you can notice them too or even RP the ones by people who left the RP.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Is it safe to assume this is dead?