• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Children of Legend Redux (Discussion)

Tangeh

That's fine with me... I'm presuming you mean through level-up? Psychic, ghost, and normal would be able to capture literally any pokemon otherwise because of rest/ curse/ a whole whack of normal type TMs.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, and the thread is up. I might not be able to post today, as I am kinda busy (and tired as fluff!) But tomorrow, most likely.

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Working on my post today, at the latest it should be up this afternoon....assuming my tablet can play nice adding Pokemon to spell check.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am writing up Rosalies first post now. It will likely contain a lot of spelling errors and typos, since I am on my other computer which I am not accustomed with yet. But please bear with me; I get my Mac back from repairs either tomorrow or on thursday.

Edit: Posted, and first post is long post! I'll post Sandro's part after work tomorrow. Going to bed now.

Last edited:

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
This might sound kind of stupid but our character don't have control over their powers yet right? They need their mentors to teach them?

Momma

Quality Bonding
By the way, just checking if anyone caught this but I can't post as Peony or Castor until later this weekend. Summer vacation, whoop whoop!

I apologize if I slow anything down due to absence but I should return with a hopefully long and juicy post to make up for it.

Pyroli

Banned
This might sound kind of stupid but our character don't have control over their powers yet right? They need their mentors to teach them?

They have powers at the moment but don't know how to use them yet, Xerneas fully awakens their potential once they arrive in Celestic.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oops. Didn't know that. Then I'll limit Rosalies powers to Telekinesis untilthen.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
They have powers at the moment but don't know how to use them yet, Xerneas fully awakens their potential once they arrive in Celestic.

Good to know. I should have a post up before the end of the day.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Writing up Sandros post now. It is slightly more difficult than Rosalies was, and this must be the first time I have ever had issues with having too much to type. lol

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
It looks like we'll have a large part of our cast in Canalave pretty soon. My character will be departing the town within a post or two for Celestic Town. So feel free to interact if you see fit.

Cobalt XIV

I'll be making a post tonight or tomorrow. I'm working on a political campaign that kicks off Thursday, so it's crunch time for us.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Finished posting. XD Yes, Jessie is a "Dark Siren", contrasting her looks and interests…she does have quite a voice (a very unfitting, unexpected type of voice) after all, and that's what Erik calls her sometimes. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I imagine Jessie won't get along with Rosalie very well considering they are more or less polar opposites.