• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Childrens manga you still like

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
We all have them. Manga meant for readers 7 to 12, read by readers 7 to 30. For me there's two main ones: Pokemon Adventures, the obvious one, as well as The First King Adventure, a really good(discontinued in US after vol 2) childrens fantasy manga. I still reread the two books of it I have when I have nothing else to read.

SmartD

Pokemon Adventures. I'm collecting the volumes.

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
I'm reading Pokemon Adventures now, is it worth reading all 426 chapter, I'm on chapter 136

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I wouldn't call Adventures children's manga, although I do read it. The Ginji's Rescue Team, on the other hand, I would call children's manga and I have read that one.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Astro Boy.

Unless I pick up some of Tezuka's other works, that's my list. Then there's Japan's kid standards...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The only children's manga that I really read is the Pokemon Adventures series. I've been reading it since I was around 11 or so and I'm still enjoying it to this day.

ForeverFlame

Dragon Ball. Especially the early volumes. I love how I always laugh at the same jokes no matter how many times I reread it. I must have laughed at the dirty butt line a dozen times.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
Well, since I still AM a kid, I enjoy Ginji and the Sinnoh one with Hareta, adventures.