• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chilisex91's Vault 101 Trading Thread

chilisex91

Dragon Master
Interested in your TRU Shaymin, Shiny Bagon, and Enigma Latios.

I have DW pokemon such as Vulpix, Dratini, Poliwag, Mudkip, and Cyndaquil

OOH! im interested! I have the shiny Bagon available right now right now can you trade?

I'll breed until I get one! lol. does gender matter?
Gender does not matter :) im going to breed with it
and my totodile will have the moves: ice punch, waterfall and dragon dance.
is that okay?

im intrested in ur shiny gengar shiny growlithe shiny giratina shiny starmie and shiny rotom i have a trade shop its called joes legend shop pick some stuff u think is fair and pm with something so we can make a deal =)

thats a big order! haha
let me check, these catch my attention

shiny sneasel
zoroark event
shiny infernape
shiny golem
shiny gigalith
shiny mawile

shiny gallade
shiny floatzel

your sneasel to my ferroseed SR/Leech seed/Gyro Ball?

ThePandaPunisher

Puppy Trainer
im interested in your totodile, houndour and absol.
unfortunately, those eggmove pokemon are in my SS so i need sometime to transfer them over. ill add you to my pending trades. is that okay?

Sounds great. I'll keep one of each ready.

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
Gender does not matter :) im going to breed with it
and my totodile will have the moves: ice punch, waterfall and dragon dance.
is that okay?

That's fine! That's why I'm trying to get one of your Totodiles. I want Ice punch! and DD! :D

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I suggest you avoid a member called

<Some Name Here>

Awful, awful person to deal with. Just a heads up dude!

I can offer Shiny Litwick(Level 28 from tower/Timid),Shiny Axew/Adamant,Shiny Torchic,Shiny Blissey,Shiny Houndoom,GAMESTP Jirachi,CHANNEL LEVEL 5/100Jirachi,Shiny Shelmet/With Spikes,Multiple Zekroms,DW Poliwag,Shiny Volcarona,Shiny Chimchar,Shiny Horsea,Shiny Cottonee,Shiny Mudkip,Shiny Rotom(Really Good IVs mostly 31s),Japanese Ash's Pikachu(No Fly),Shiny Frillish,Shiny Ferroseed,Shiny Deino,Shiny Japanese Mew,Shiny Palkia,Shiny Oshawott,Shiny Purrlion,Shiny Deoxys,Shiny Empoleon,Shiny Cyndaquil,Shiny Zorua,Shiny Machop,Japanese Celebi,Shiny Totodile,Shiny Phion I think I also have a regular one :),Shiny Bulbasaur,Shiny Dratini,Shiny Palkia,Shiny Riolu,WORLD08 Lucario,Shiny Beautifly,Shiny Piplup,Shiny Espoen,Shiny Typhlosion,Shiny Emboar, and multiple Zekroms/I also have power items and many more shinies lol :)
For your TRU Shaymin or your European one :)

Arctic Amos

3353 3526 0984
do you want a japenese ditto?
because i want shiny axew + ralts

i can offer jap ditto for one and possibly shiny gyarados for other? it is ut ragfe gyarados

chilisex91

Dragon Master
do you want a japenese ditto?
because i want shiny axew + ralts

i can offer jap ditto for one and possibly shiny gyarados for other? it is ut ragfe gyarados

im not interested in a japanese ditto :/
what is the nature of your gyarados? whats ragfe?

I can offer Shiny Litwick(Level 28 from tower/Timid),Shiny Axew/Adamant,Shiny Torchic,Shiny Blissey,Shiny Houndoom,GAMESTP Jirachi,CHANNEL LEVEL 5/100Jirachi,Shiny Shelmet/With Spikes,Multiple Zekroms,DW Poliwag,Shiny Volcarona,Shiny Chimchar,Shiny Horsea,Shiny Cottonee,Shiny Mudkip,Shiny Rotom(Really Good IVs mostly 31s),Japanese Ash's Pikachu(No Fly),Shiny Frillish,Shiny Ferroseed,Shiny Deino,Shiny Japanese Mew,Shiny Palkia,Shiny Oshawott,Shiny Purrlion,Shiny Deoxys,Shiny Empoleon,Shiny Cyndaquil,Shiny Zorua,Shiny Machop,Japanese Celebi,Shiny Totodile,Shiny Phion I think I also have a regular one :),Shiny Bulbasaur,Shiny Dratini,Shiny Palkia,Shiny Riolu,WORLD08 Lucario,Shiny Beautifly,Shiny Piplup,Shiny Espoen,Shiny Typhlosion,Shiny Emboar, and multiple Zekroms/I also have power items and many more shinies lol :)
For your TRU Shaymin or your European one :)
wow haha thats quite a list
i can trade you both.
im interested in your shiny emboar (whats its nature?), and shiny japanese mew.

Arctic Amos

3353 3526 0984
Rage not ragfe lol soz :p

calm nature

haha thanks I would make more organized if I had the time lol :)My emboar is Adamant:)
I would do the trade :D

Liquidation

I can trade you a DW Vulpi + DW Poliwag (both female, so you can breed them for their DW abilities) for your Shiny Latios level 35

chilisex91

Dragon Master
Rage not ragfe lol soz :p

calm nature

sorry man, not interested

nope gt traded it on platinum lv 3 so needs trainin but it legit

dude read rule number 2. no hacks.
there is NO way to get an arceus at lv. 3. NO WAY.
its not legit man.

haha thanks I would make more organized if I had the time lol :)My emboar is Adamant:)
I would do the trade :D

sounds great :D
let me just tranfer them over and then we can trade.

Last edited:

Arctic Amos

3353 3526 0984
you just quoted me didnt reply