• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chim-Charred! (549)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Scorching Chimchar!

On their way to Pastoria, Ash & co. bump into Paul. After having a dispute in how Pokémon should be raised, Ash challenges Paul to a 3 on 3 match which he accepts. However, in this match Ash uses his Chimchar which previously belonged to Paul. Chimchar is understandably angry at Paul due to its prior treatment and intends to win...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Satoshifangirl

i have no idea Vavavoom i just hope its ash

What i read on bulbagarden it ended up as a draw....AGAIN!
This is what Dogasu said what happends in the epi on bulbagarden:

- Seeing Hikari order Satoshi's pokemon around is weird o_O

- This episode succeeds in making Gligar look super-cute.

- Looks like Shinji's trying to capture a wild Drapion...but Gligar accidentally prevents him from doing so.

- Eleboo seems happy to see Pikachu...

- And now Shinji's making fun of Satoshi for losing the Mikuri Cup.

- Shirona flashback :D

- Hikari uses Coin Toss to decide who will go first in the battle between Satoshi and Shinji.

- Potchama's riding on top of Hikari's head...it really IS trying to be the next Pikachu, huh?

- Shinji's Glion defeats Satoshi's with Gligar Guillotine.

- That headbutt looks PAINFUL.

- Hikozaru's eyes roll back into its head before it goes all super crazy.

- And now it's set the forest of fire. Potchama and Buoysel put it out, though.

- Nice use of AG Movie 01 music :D

- Wow...Hikozaru just bit the hell out of Satoshi's shoulder.

- And now Hikozaru's all better after hugging it out with Satoshi

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
not that i know of aipom1234 the only pokemon of paul's i saw in the peview was Gliscor and Ursaring

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
I hope this episode comes on internet soon, I really want to see it!

Forest Fire!? Whole Lotta Trouble now!

Serebii.net isn't showing up for me, it keeps 'Cannot Find Server'. :(

Polifem

Well, it was not the 'official' draw, match didn't end. Gliscor defeated Gligar and Chimchar went crazy and OHKO Ursaring. When things slowed down a bit, Paul just left.

dman_dustin

Well, it was not the 'official' draw, match didn't end. Gliscor defeated Gligar and Chimchar went crazy and OHKO Ursaring. When things slowed down a bit, Paul just left.

Actually look back at Ash vs. Reiji Ash won even though Reiji still had Swalot on his team. Some battles are only battles with one Pokemon vs one Pokemon even though they can use two.

So Paul only used Gliscor vs Gligar, he won that so Gliscor was recalled.
Ash's Chimchar beat Ursaring so Ash won that battle, resulting in a tie.

Though I can't say for sure if it was that kind of battle or not but sometimes battles are just like that.

Polifem

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Wow... slight anticlimax to be honest. I'm worried about Electabuzz being back with Paul. And gutted that Magmar and Honchkrow didn't get to appear.

scissorX

Hm, this episode really does make me question Ursarings' survivability on Paul's team. It's a pretty bland Pokémon as it is, but being taken out by something Paul deemed to weak to be on his own team...

Anyway, I enjoyed this episode. Was really impressed by Gligar and his urge to battle, I can see that's obviously the reason why he'll evolve and perhaps in turn become a powerhouse on Ash's team which I would honestly love.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
From what I've heard, it appears as if this episode has no TR whatsoever. 0.o

Nah Gligar gets sweeped up onto TR's Ballon.
Next part is pretty much the epi.
Paul has his Electabuzz in this episode, trying to capture a Drapion before Gligar interferes. Gliscor easily beats Gligar >_>. At the beginning of Ursaring Vs Chimchar. Ursaring beats the heck out of Chimchar, but Chimchar won't give up demanding to beat Paul. At the end he goes into a blazing Fury, which turns everything into a draw, Chimchar is still in a rage & pilup + Buizel cannot stop him, Ash tries top do a whole love fest by holding Chimchar, but he bites the heck out of him, Then The thing ends with Chimchar Hugging Ash, While Paul disgusted leaves.

Last edited: