• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chinchou Line or Rotom-W?

Which One?

• Rotom-W

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Chinchou/Lanturn

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters

Ryan7437

Banned
You're probably asking, why compare such random things ever? But it is simple, they share a unique typing, that is considered best in the game! Which do you prefer. Obviously I love Chinchou, so that gets my vote, how about you?

KillerDraco

Rotom-W is obviously superior. Levitate, more power, more speed, and absurd bulk. Yeah, not learning Ice Beam and having to rely on hidden power sucks, but otherwise, Rotom-W is just better in almost every way (barring HP). Plus, it's a killer washing machine! You can't not love that.

Ryan7437

Banned
^ I'm not basing on competitiveness, its based on how much you like them.

Ryan7437

Banned
^ Ok, whatever you like.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Lanturn all the way :D Rotom-W is just a copycat :p...

Jk.

But yeah, Lanturn. I like both though. Lanturn is far cuter, and one thing it has over Rotom-W is a bigger movepool, so you don't need HP Ice to hit stuff, or rely on Hydro Pump.

Rebel562

Odd Teambuilder
Lanturn was the original. Rotom-W doesn't even boast being the best of the Rotoms. Any of the others easily carry a more unique niche that can't be filled by a better Pokemon that came first, such as Lanturn.

KillerDraco

Lanturn was the original. Rotom-W doesn't even boast being the best of the Rotoms. Any of the others easily carry a more unique niche that can't be filled by a better Pokemon that came first, such as Lanturn.

...Actually Rotom-W DOES boast being the best Rotom. By a long shot.

The Musician

Heracross trainer
...Actually Rotom-W DOES boast being the best Rotom. By a long shot.

This.

They're both pretty cool, not crazy about either. I put Rotom-W because it's a bit better and less derpy looking than Lanturn (in my opinion).

yuoke

Treasure huntin'

Generally it does boast as being the best rotom. And who cares if it didn't come first? No t everything that came first is the best.

BladedScizor

Gotta say, I like them both, but I just like Rotom-W better. Nothing like telling my opponents that I'm going to beat the crap out of them with a washing machine for amusement factor.

ECM

I think Rotom is better at battling, but I personally like Lanturn more. I like its design better, its pretty adorable I must say.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I am not a big fan of the Rotom forms (I like the original Rotom). but even so, I am a big fan of Lanturn, so I would go with Lanturn.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Rotom-W; an overused washing machine that broke down the day I got my paws on it...that thing has never pleased me in design or battle.....

My vote goes to the adorable, under-loved, but still has my love, Chinchou and Lanturn ;3