1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Chinchou Line or Rotom-W?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Ryan7437, Mar 29, 2013.

?

Which One?

1. Rotom-W

15 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Chinchou/Lanturn

22 vote(s)
    62.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ryan7437

Ryan7437 Banned

You're probably asking, why compare such random things ever? But it is simple, they share a unique typing, that is considered best in the game! Which do you prefer. Obviously I love Chinchou, so that gets my vote, how about you?

2. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

Rotom-W is obviously superior. Levitate, more power, more speed, and absurd bulk. Yeah, not learning Ice Beam and having to rely on hidden power sucks, but otherwise, Rotom-W is just better in almost every way (barring HP). Plus, it's a killer washing machine! You can't not love that.

3. Ryan7437

Ryan7437 Banned

^ I'm not basing on competitiveness, its based on how much you like them.

4. KillerDraco

And I like those that are more usable.

5. Ryan7437

Ryan7437 Banned

^ Ok, whatever you like.

6. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Rotom is more useful, and I like it more. Lanturn is pretty cool though.

7. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

Lanturn all the way :D Rotom-W is just a copycat :p...

Jk.

But yeah, Lanturn. I like both though. Lanturn is far cuter, and one thing it has over Rotom-W is a bigger movepool, so you don't need HP Ice to hit stuff, or rely on Hydro Pump.

8. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Stunfisk's original intentions.

That or maybe Lanturn.

9. Rebel562

Rebel562 Odd Teambuilder

Lanturn was the original. Rotom-W doesn't even boast being the best of the Rotoms. Any of the others easily carry a more unique niche that can't be filled by a better Pokemon that came first, such as Lanturn.

10. KillerDraco

...Actually Rotom-W DOES boast being the best Rotom. By a long shot.

11. The Musician

The Musician Heracross trainer

This.

They're both pretty cool, not crazy about either. I put Rotom-W because it's a bit better and less derpy looking than Lanturn (in my opinion).

12. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Generally it does boast as being the best rotom. And who cares if it didn't come first? No t everything that came first is the best.

13. BladedScizor

BladedScizor Well-Known Member

Gotta say, I like them both, but I just like Rotom-W better. Nothing like telling my opponents that I'm going to beat the crap out of them with a washing machine for amusement factor.

14. ECM

ECM Well-Known Member

I think Rotom is better at battling, but I personally like Lanturn more. I like its design better, its pretty adorable I must say.

15. SlowPokeBroKing

SlowPokeBroKing Future Gym Leader

Chinchou is one of my all time favorite Pokemon. Sooooo Chinchou.

16. UbersSuck20

UbersSuck20 #FreeGenesect

17. Atratus

Atratus Antimatter Trainer

I am not a big fan of the Rotom forms (I like the original Rotom). but even so, I am a big fan of Lanturn, so I would go with Lanturn.

18. Cloud_Arcanine

Cloud_Arcanine Scarlett starlett

Lanturn, I get on better with training it than Rotom-W.

19. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Quee <3

Rotom-W; an overused washing machine that broke down the day I got my paws on it...that thing has never pleased me in design or battle.....

My vote goes to the adorable, under-loved, but still has my love, Chinchou and Lanturn ;3

20. Specialbeamcanon

Specialbeamcanon SUCH PERFECTION

Rotom-W is better. A washing machine possessed by a ghost sounds pretty badass if u think about it.